Users Online: 1072 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Which brand of non-inverter/ inverter is better
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which brand of non-inverter/ inverter is better

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
loklok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loklok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which brand of non-inverter/ inverter is better
    Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 9:50am
Hi all. I plan to install 1 unit air conditioner in my bedroom. Please recommend any aircond brand that has fast cooling and saves electricity, would be better if it has 5 star rating for energy consumption. Please recommend me to use 1.0hp or 1.5hp for masterbedroom?

Edited by loklok - 25 Sep 2023 at 2:10pm
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 11:39am
Choose an inverter aircon if your concern is about energy consumption cos the inverter uses microprocessors to control the speed of its compressor motor to match the required output. Once the room is cool or warm, an inverter air conditioner lowers the speed of the motor to save energy and maintain the desired temperature. It can save up to 49% of electricity. 
annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 11:42am
Do you have any recommendations for inverter aircon? My electric bill surged high because my baby can't sleep without aircon Ouch
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 12:22pm
Depend on your own preferences. I prefer coway because they provide care services also if I rent is only 100 per month. So yeah depends on your budget, preferences, brand experience.
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 12:27pm
What are the care services that they are providing? 
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 10:02am
From what I experienced from their care services, they provide the 6-7 (couldn't recall) steps of care services. I can only recall they have additional vacuum cleaning, leather polishing, and uv sterilization besides condition checking. 
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:33am
Originally posted by loklok loklok wrote:

Hi all. I plan to install 1 unit air conditioner in my bedroom. Please recommend any aircond brand that has fast cooling and saves electricity, would be better if it has 5 star rating for energy consumption. Please recommend me to use 1.0hp or 1.5hp for masterbedroom?
i think midea is quite good, panansonic as well. oh coway also has air ond now
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:36am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Choose an inverter aircon if your concern is about energy consumption cos the inverter uses microprocessors to control the speed of its compressor motor to match the required output. Once the room is cool or warm, an inverter air conditioner lowers the speed of the motor to save energy and maintain the desired temperature. It can save up to 49% of electricity. 
most of the aircond now are inverter aircond hence it save the bills. buy something that has 3 or 5 stars also important since it can save the electrivity bills
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:37am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Depend on your own preferences. I prefer coway because they provide care services also if I rent is only 100 per month. So yeah depends on your budget, preferences, brand experience.
if buy from coway means you also pay the care service right?
preity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:39am
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

What are the care services that they are providing? 
coway is selling their products and service, mean when you pay, you only pay for the item but also the care service
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic