Print Page | Close Window

Which brand of non-inverter/ inverter is better

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Generally Malaysian
Forum Name: Health & Living
Forum Description: General health & living issues for the General Malaysian. Topics can range from Health advise, marrige councelling, sex education & advise, and etc
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=491
Printed Date: 11 May 2024 at 1:40pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Which brand of non-inverter/ inverter is better
Posted By: loklok
Subject: Which brand of non-inverter/ inverter is better
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 9:50am
Hi all. I plan to install 1 unit air conditioner in my bedroom. Please recommend any aircond brand that has fast cooling and saves electricity, would be better if it has 5 star rating for energy consumption. Please recommend me to use 1.0hp or 1.5hp for masterbedroom?

Replies:
Posted By: ainamafan
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 11:39am
Choose an inverter aircon if your concern is about energy consumption cos the inverter uses microprocessors to control the speed of its compressor motor to match the required output. Once the room is cool or warm, an inverter air conditioner lowers the speed of the motor to save energy and maintain the desired temperature. It can save up to 49% of electricity. 

Posted By: annely
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 11:42am
Do you have any recommendations for inverter aircon? My electric bill surged high because my baby can't sleep without aircon Ouch

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 12:22pm
Depend on your own preferences. I prefer coway because they provide care services also if I rent is only 100 per month. So yeah depends on your budget, preferences, brand experience.

Posted By: chucheongfan
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 12:27pm
What are the care services that they are providing? 

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 10:02am
From what I experienced from their care services, they provide the 6-7 (couldn't recall) steps of care services. I can only recall they have additional vacuum cleaning, leather polishing, and uv sterilization besides condition checking. 

Posted By: shadajie
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:33am
Originally posted by loklok loklok wrote:

Hi all. I plan to install 1 unit air conditioner in my bedroom. Please recommend any aircond brand that has fast cooling and saves electricity, would be better if it has 5 star rating for energy consumption. Please recommend me to use 1.0hp or 1.5hp for masterbedroom?
i think midea is quite good, panansonic as well. oh coway also has air ond now

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:36am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Choose an inverter aircon if your concern is about energy consumption cos the inverter uses microprocessors to control the speed of its compressor motor to match the required output. Once the room is cool or warm, an inverter air conditioner lowers the speed of the motor to save energy and maintain the desired temperature. It can save up to 49% of electricity. 
most of the aircond now are inverter aircond hence it save the bills. buy something that has 3 or 5 stars also important since it can save the electrivity bills

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:37am

Depend on your own preferences. I prefer coway because they provide care services also if I rent is only 100 per month. So yeah depends on your budget, preferences, brand experience.
if buy from coway means you also pay the care service right?

Posted By: preity
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:39am
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

What are the care services that they are providing? 
coway is selling their products and service, mean when you pay, you only pay for the item but also the care service

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:40am

From what I experienced from their care services, they provide the 6-7 (couldn't recall) steps of care services. I can only recall they have additional vacuum cleaning, leather polishing, and uv sterilization besides condition checking. 
i prefer coway since we something or most of the time always forget to service our air cond hehe

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 5:42am
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

if buy from coway means you also pay the care service right?
yup true, everything tht come from coway is include their care service you just stay at home their people come to your house for the care service, its not only aircond, mattress also has care service

Posted By: chucheongfan
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 9:59am
Wahhh 100 then u get item and care services then worth it. Which model that you are using, is there any recommendation, plan to get 1 for my parent.

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2023 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

Wahhh 100 then u get item and care services then worth it. Which model that you are using, is there any recommendation, plan to get 1 for my parent.
thinking of grabbing one too hehe seem interesting

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2023 at 1:01pm
Depends on your own preferences. I would recommend coway inverter aircon. Besides saving energy consumption and electric bills, it has this self-cleaning feature to eliminate bacteria using heat sterilization without damaging the coils.

Posted By: administrator
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 10:29am
The HP size of the aircond will really depend on how large an area you need to cover (i.e. room size)

10-15 sqm - 0.75HP
15-19 sqm - 1.0HP
19 -25 sqm - 1.5HP
25-35 sqm - 2.0HP

Panasonic is a good brand but a little on the costly side. You can opt for Haier or Daikin or Sharp. I believe all airconds will start of being efficient at the start but will require constant maintenance to maintain its effectiveness.

If you're leaving the aircond on for long hours then an inverter would be good if budget allows. Otherwise non-inverter will suffice for short spurts.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net