Users Online: 1222 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RuneScape - Abolish Wilderness PvP & Add a Darksca
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RuneScape - Abolish Wilderness PvP & Add a Darksca

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xiangjiao524 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiangjiao524 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RuneScape - Abolish Wilderness PvP & Add a Darksca
    Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:34am
If OSRS can accept Deadman Approach worlds, and Runescape can accept asleep worlds, why not apparatus a Darkscape apple to amuse the Runescapers that still adulation PvP but don't wish to carelessness RS3, while accompanying removing PvP in the Wilderness so that the griefing adjoin the majority of the association can be put to an end?

#1 Ancillary Notes:

- Abatement of Wilderness PvP can animate adventure and belief development apropos the Gods post-arrival.

- Two Bounty Hunter Worlds will be rendered anachronistic post-BH removal.

I've been developing account and accept been aggravating to appear up with a acceptable band-aid over the accomplished brace years. I've ran it by several humans and accept formed on acclimation it.

I accept a band-aid that would work, but I still am aggravating to agree it. All I charge to do now is:

1, Bulk out how to adduce it.

- I don't wish to accomplish a continued argument atypical about it.

2, Knowing if it's technically achievable to advance on Jagex's end.

3, Whether it would be aces of the development time to implement.

I plan on proposing it absolute soon, but here's a absolute absolute dumbed down adaptation of the idea:

#2 Core Design

1, No best lose items on afterlife (Safe PvP, removes skull tricking, and assorted scams).

2, Introduce Wilderness alone items (which do bead on death).

- Wilderness skilling supplies, activity supplies, etc (All go aback into PvP)

3, Actualize Camps or Hotspots which focus about teams (capturing them for assorted benefits).

- Uses Team-capes as the focus.

- Central point for auspicious blockage on the world.

4, Actualize Wilderness alone activity confined (abilities).

- Bound to 1 bar per appearance (based on main-hand type).

5, Redesign the Skulling arrangement to accept uses/risks aural the redesigned Wilderness.

#3 Secondary Ideas

1, Redesign multiway activity zones.

2, Redesign activity akin arrangement (regarding the wilderness)

- Static and Dynamic levels based on gear/supplies/effects.

3, Redesign Wilderness skilling.

- Address the XP ante adjoin griefing incentive.

As one of the best F2P MMORPGs, RS can be played on both desktop and mobile. And there are two versions of this game, including RS3 and OSRS. Besides, every week you are able to enjoy the new game updates. In the meantime, since 2007, RSorder has been offering various kinds of RS products with 24 hours online support all the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic