Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sofa to let go

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by tung22 tung22 wrote:

these kinds of second hand furniture can sell in online platform also? i never seen it beforeShocked

I cant say for sure for other platforms but from I had seen at Carousell there is a furniture category on their website so you probably can give it a visit if you are interested.
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Daphne1212 Daphne1212 wrote:

wow i never think about CODShocked its a great idea to solve the transportation problems. maybe both of you can just pay half for the transportation

Yup, that's why I prefer online platform that offer COD as one of the options instead of everything through online banking, especially for furniture where the shipping gonna cost a ton Cry
Delicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by ivyivy ivyivy wrote:

got a few platform that can sell online like abumama
haven heard about this platform before. any other recommendation? im finding some easy platform for my mum
Delicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Yup, that's why I prefer online platform that offer COD as one of the options instead of everything through online banking, especially for furniture where the shipping gonna cost a ton Cry
but sometimes COD also will charge quite high for furniture transportation as the thing is too big
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:03pm

I cant say for sure for other platforms but from I had seen at Carousell there is a furniture category on their website so you probably can give it a visit if you are interested.
this category only showing second hand furniture or there is some new furniture?
Daphne1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daphne1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:05pm

sometimes you might try to deal with the seller for COD if you are near to the seller, some of them are able to provide COD 
aimbot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Delicia Delicia wrote:

haven heard about this platform before. any other recommendation? im finding some easy platform for my mum

It is very easy to use I can assured you, I also taught my mother how to use Carousell and currently she is already selling some of our old stuff at home through the platform, you can refer to the link below on the easy steps required to start selling.

https://blog.carousell.com/how-to-sell-on-carousell/ - https://blog.carousell.com/how-to-sell-on-carousell/
not now not today
aimbot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 11:02am

Well at Carousell you can arrange whether to COD or online banking if the seller is okay with it, furthermore as the seller you will also be able to obtain the money immediately when the deal is done without needing to go through a third party.
not now not today
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by tung22 tung22 wrote:

this category only showing second hand furniture or there is some new furniture?

There are both new and used stuff available at Carousell so you need to see the description first before buying. It is recommended that people should sell at Carousell instead of just using FB because when people are browsing the platform they have the intention to buy something, while at FB they would just scrolled over.
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by aimbot aimbot wrote:

Well at Carousell you can arrange whether to COD or online banking if the seller is okay with it, furthermore as the seller you will also be able to obtain the money immediately when the deal is done without needing to go through a third party.

Yes this is true, in addition there are also no charges for listing your items for sale on Carousell so you can list whatever that you wanted to sell without worrying about the fees that you need to pay, just snap a picture and upload it immediately, very simple.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic