Print Page | Close Window

Air Asia new promotion coming soon?

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Generally Malaysian
Forum Name: Places worth visiting.. cuti-cuti & relax
Forum Description: Places of Interest in & around Malaysia (e.g. Night Clubs, Hotels, Holiday Destinations, Restaurants, Food Places, Mamak Stalls & etc...)
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=410
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 6:24am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Air Asia new promotion coming soon?
Posted By: chucheongfan
Subject: Air Asia new promotion coming soon?
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:36am
Hi guys, i'm looking for Air Asia new promotion. I heard my friend said Air Asia will launch a promotion for big members. Can i know what is that and when this promotion will end?  

Replies:
Posted By: TiGer
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:50pm
Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.

Posted By: Moonlight
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by TiGer TiGer wrote:

Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.
What are the benefits of being AirAsia member? Can you share a bit with me?

Posted By: TiGer
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Moonlight Moonlight wrote:

AirAsia always launches BIG Loyalty Programmes that offer many promotions to members. The greatest benefit can be enjoyed by members is that they can fly free with AirAsia!

Posted By: Moonlight
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 6:00pm

AirAsia always launches BIG Loyalty Programmes that offer many promotions to members. The greatest benefit can be enjoyed by members is that they can fly free with AirAsia!
Wow, it sounds great! I want to become AirAsia member to get rewarded! I'm very looking forward to fly free with AirAsia!!!

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:07pm

Fly free? Seriously? So how to fly free? got and T&C? Please tell me more about the big loyalty programmes, i very interested.

Posted By: JimatAhmad
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:22pm
A lot, you can accumulate point to redeem the flight this is more than enough... i always use this way to save my money to travel more frequent...

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

[QUOTE=TiGer]Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.

Fly free? Seriously? So how to fly free? got and T&C? Please tell me more about the big loyalty programmes, i very interested.

Just using your big point to redeem the flight, usually about 500 and above to get redeem local flight... so you can start collect the point then one day can redeem your ideal location

Posted By: Benny_Buddy
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:40pm
Har?????? i know this promotion too late, i think i cant get the benefit anymore, i wish i could save more for the flight ticket~

Posted By: Ah_Kong
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:56pm
no need to worry, now air asia will giv you RM88 for the Min Rm500 purchase on the flight ticket, if you flight is meet the T&C, then you are welcome to get the discount. this should help you save some cost on the trip.

Posted By: GaryChou
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:43am
prefer MAS. AA service suckss!Angry

Posted By: GaryChou
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:46am
the prob with AA is they offer many things but their T&C is very tricky. that's how they make moneyy 

Posted By: biskuttart
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:33pm
not late yet. you can get rm88 off by this CNY promotion by spend min rm500. and now you can save more !! don't be sad :)

Posted By: biskuttart
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:38pm

hi, Air Asia now has promotion for CNY , you can get RM88 off with minimum RM300 purchase with promo code "BIGCNY88". you have to be fast !!

Posted By: fambam
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:42pm

for now you can get CNY promotion with AA . this promoation you can get RM88 off with minimum spend RM300. but you must use this promo code "BIGCNY88" hurry up beacuse this is going to be worth !

Posted By: fambam
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by biskuttart biskuttart wrote:

not late yet. you can get rm88 off by this CNY promotion by spend min rm500. and now you can save more !! don't be sad :)
i think you are mistaken, they have changed it into min purchase RM300. so this is much better :) lest spread the words

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by GaryChou GaryChou wrote:

prefer MAS. AA service suckss!Angry

Lol? MAS? I can't see any promotion from MAS. Some more their customer service is really bullsh*t. I would'not choose MAS as my travel airline company option.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by GaryChou GaryChou wrote:

the prob with AA is they offer many things but their T&C is very tricky. that's how they make moneyy 

I think you have to read their term and conditions for every offers. Don't just only complain at here, you need to provide evidence if they are wrong or promised somethings with you.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by biskuttart biskuttart wrote:

hi, Air Asia now has promotion for CNY , you can get RM88 off with minimum RM300 purchase with promo code "BIGCNY88". you have to be fast !!

So is RM300 or RM500? I a bit confused now...
So far i think that is a good promotion because normally we will spend more then RM300 for travel and then we can get a RM88 discount. Can save RM88 for travel..quite good  

Posted By: limpehbro1234
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 9:10pm
Hey, i check from official website, there show minimum RM300 Purchase for air ticket and get RM88 off, with the promo code of "BIGCNY88". But this promotion only limited to one customer and per promo code. 

-------------
limpehbro8889@gmail.com

Posted By: limpehbro1234
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:51pm
Oh really?? i am so excited to redeem RM88 and spend at least RM 300.... But, dear u have forget to remind us. Before u have to proceed this transaction u have to click at button of BOOK AN ACTIVITY.

-------------
limpehbro8889@gmail.com

Posted By: icuucm888
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 11:58pm
HAHA... my bro.... seems like i not the only one known the latest message... because i have brought my Air Asia ticket to my destination... and i found it at www.airasiago.com and coming with promo code. And here is the code: "BIGCNY88” and click at "Book a Room".

-------------
icuucm888@gmail.com

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:30am
Originally posted by icuucm888 icuucm888 wrote:

HAHA... my bro.... seems like i not the only one known the latest message... because i have brought my Air Asia ticket to my destination... and i found it at www.airasiago.com and coming with promo code. And here is the code: "BIGCNY88” and click at "Book a Room".

that just piece of cake, i done booking the ticket yesterday, there no so many restriction  like other people say, just fufill all the T& C then can get the discount alrdy. Feel great to have it...

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Ah_Kong Ah_Kong wrote:

that just piece of cake, i done booking the ticket yesterday, there no so many restriction  like other people say, just fufill all the T& C then can get the discount alrdy. Feel great to have it...

In begining my ticket was cost RM358, now after the discount just only RM270. That was huge different for the cost, im glad to decide booking the ticket at this moment, can got trip and get discount. haha

Posted By: ivyivy
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:17am
Originally posted by limpehbro1234 limpehbro1234 wrote:

Hey, i check from official website, there show minimum RM300 Purchase for air ticket and get RM88 off, with the promo code of "BIGCNY88". But this promotion only limited to one customer and per promo code. 
This promotion seem interesting, but wanna to ask whether the discount is applicable for the flight fare before tax or after tax, since the purchase of flight ticket got many other charges need to be paid...

Posted By: jasmine520
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:24am
Originally posted by ivyivy ivyivy wrote:

This promotion seem interesting, but wanna to ask whether the discount is applicable for the flight fare before tax or after tax, since the purchase of flight ticket got many other charges need to be paid...
As far as i know, the RM88 off the price of travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs. Although the promotion is applicable for price before taxes, but it is really worth taking already, can save RM88...

Posted By: ivyivy
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by jasmine520 jasmine520 wrote:

As far as i know, the RM88 off the price of travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs. Although the promotion is applicable for price before taxes, but it is really worth taking already, can save RM88...
Alright, thanks for the info. I'm curious is there a redemption quota for this RM88 off promotion?

Posted By: jasmine520
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:35am

Originally posted by jasmine520 jasmine520 wrote:

Alright, thanks for the info. I'm curious is there a redemption quota for this RM88 off promotion?
yes, this promo is limited for the first 150 redemptions only and valid during the period from 30 Jan till 1 Feb 2019. If u want to enjoy this RM88 discount, hurry up to redeem the discount voucher before it finishes!!!

Posted By: betisko
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:34pm

no need to worry, now air asia will giv you RM88 for the Min Rm500 purchase on the flight ticket, if you flight is meet the T&C, then you are welcome to get the discount. this should help you save some cost on the trip.
AA has changed the min amount to rm300 to get the rm88 off. tomorrow is the last day to get the discount !! i want to buy the flight ticket but i am really busy this year :(

Posted By: betisko
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:37pm

before tax, applicable fees or additional costs :)

Posted By: nanono
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Benny_Buddy Benny_Buddy wrote:

Har?????? i know this promotion too late, i think i cant get the benefit anymore, i wish i could save more for the flight ticket~
don't worry AA now has CNY promotion started yesterday until 1st Feb. you can get rm88 off when you spend min rm300 with promo code "BIGCNY88" 

Posted By: yunayuna
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:51pm

do you mean CNY promotion? not yet, you still can get the CNY promotion by tomorrow. just go to www.airasiago.com and use promo code "BIGCNY88" to get rm88 off

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:19pm
You can use this code to redeem BIGCNY88 but only for one time one using only... if fly alone then can plan ahead and save cost with airasia

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:20pm
need fight with whole world to redeem this code later one day the code running out of redemption already... might be only la... but you still can using big point to redeem what... can reduce air fare too

Posted By: Markool
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:23pm
I didnt read the T&C lucky you write here... if not i wonder why i cannot book with the code...
tomorrow going to end the promo code... i need quickly redeem already...

Posted By: Markool
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:24pm
One time only? how about if i using different account to book? i plan to go with my wife... so if want do separate booking so complicated lo... all the big point in my account only...

Posted By: henrykim8889
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 7:00am
Not so complicated bro, just called your wife download the Air Aisa Apps. Because this time is use money to purchase and able redeem RM 88. I think doesn't related to BIG Point 

-------------
Hi love to travel

Posted By: lindaboy
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 7:47am
Hi, actually i am looking for for cheap flight, so any recommended??

Posted By: thomasliew
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by lindaboy lindaboy wrote:

Yea... i heard through this forum and Air Asia promote a new promotion which is spend RM 300 and receive a RM 88 discount. Is this true??

Posted By: kingwan8881
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by thomasliew thomasliew wrote:

Yea... i heard through this forum and Air Asia promote a new promotion which is spend RM 300 and receive a RM 88 discount. Is this true??

Yes, i have saw from this website: www.airasiago.com. U can refer from this website and the code i dont know, maybe u can check it.

Posted By: huduhpiang
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:10pm

Hi guys, i'm looking for Air Asia new promotion. I heard my friend said Air Asia will launch a promotion for big members. Can i know what is that and when this promotion will end?  
tonight the CNY promotion will end. but still can get the rm88 discount before 12am :) just need to be asap. dont forget the promo code "BIGCNY88"

Posted By: huduhpiang
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:20pm

hi AA now doing the CNY promotion and today is the last day to get rm88 off .pls buy it now to get cheaper flight ticket. put promo code BIGCNY88 :D

Posted By: sandylim
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by huduhpiang huduhpiang wrote:

hi AA now doing the CNY promotion and today is the last day to get rm88 off .pls buy it now to get cheaper flight ticket. put promo code BIGCNY88 :D

So, spend how much to entitle to receive those RM88 discount?? and this entitle to redeem for one person or more?? 

Posted By: aphelion
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:08pm

no worries, you still can get the benefit, just you miss the chance to grab the CNY promotion :D

Posted By: aphelion
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by sandylim sandylim wrote:

So, spend how much to entitle to receive those RM88 discount?? and this entitle to redeem for one person or more?? 
rm300 , and the promo code is limited per person

Posted By: solius
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:14pm

wah lucky you! i want it so bad , is the promotion already end?

Posted By: solius
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:16pm

tonight the CNY promotion will end. but still can get the rm88 discount before 12am :) just need to be asap. dont forget the promo code "BIGCNY88"
wah i really want this, but i have no idea where to go :( 

Posted By: gamingisthebest
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by solius solius wrote:

wah lucky you! i want it so bad , is the promotion already end?

Hmmmm.... never try never know, u try your best, whether can still redeem or not.... grab it fast because i ald get this promo two days ago

Posted By: babybabyku
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Markool Markool wrote:

I didnt read the T&C lucky you write here... if not i wonder why i cannot book with the code...
tomorrow going to end the promo code... i need quickly redeem already...
click at book an activity bro :D

Posted By: babybabyku
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:46pm

yes true. and today is last day of the promotion , better faster !

Posted By: tanganpendek
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:49pm

Oh really?? i am so excited to redeem RM88 and spend at least RM 300.... But, dear u have forget to remind us. Before u have to proceed this transaction u have to click at button of BOOK AN ACTIVITY.
thank you for the reminder. really help me to get cheaper flight ticket :D hope AA will do more promotion soon

Posted By: tanganpendek
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:51pm

so happy that many people know and get the promotion :D hoping you guys enjoy yr CNY and hopefully AA will do more promotion after this

Posted By: supermankkb
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by tanganpendek tanganpendek wrote:

so happy that many people know and get the promotion :D hoping you guys enjoy yr CNY and hopefully AA will do more promotion after this
Air Asia is the best and last time use BIG Point to redeem air ticket and currently just spend RM300 and get RM 88 discount.... i love Air Asia.

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by babybabyku babybabyku wrote:

yes true. and today is last day of the promotion , better faster !

currently just left 30 minute to redeem those discount voucher... be faster....

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by supermankkb supermankkb wrote:

currently just left 30 minute to redeem those discount voucher... be faster....

I done booking ticket with these discount voucher, the ticket become so cheaper, ready to go china next month... Next time if got discount promotion i will not miss it... hehe

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 2:56pm

I done booking ticket with these discount voucher, the ticket become so cheaper, ready to go china next month... Next time if got discount promotion i will not miss it... hehe

Then you always need to be alert for the new promotions, i feel the promotion period is too short, people easy to miss the chance. If they can longer the promotion period, the more people will get the benefit.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 6:55pm
Hey guys, have you enjoy the discount yesterday... hope everyone can enjoy their trip ya....

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 7:25pm

Hey guys, have you enjoy the discount yesterday... hope everyone can enjoy their trip ya....

Yaya... luckily i buy my air ticket and get RM 88, is time to take a break and enjoy my trip...

Posted By: yanyan88
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 9:52pm

Then you always need to be alert for the new promotions, i feel the promotion period is too short, people easy to miss the chance. If they can longer the promotion period, the more people will get the benefit.

Me too. I think the promo period is too short.. I would recommend us all to just be BIG member and enjoy all the benefits that AA has, regardless frequent flyer or not Smile

Posted By: zhengmuu
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 9:58pm
Wow, lots of people managed to use this promo. To those who didn't get to use the promo, make sure to visit AA website frequently. Or you can just follow their Facebook or Instagram for more info regarding their promo.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by yanyan88 yanyan88 wrote:

Me too. I think the promo period is too short.. I would recommend us all to just be BIG member and enjoy all the benefits that AA has, regardless frequent flyer or not Smile

YES... Air Asia always focus on people oriented and i very satisfied to what Air Asia provided...

Posted By: henrykim8889
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:08pm
Next time i grab those opportunity from Air Asia, and this time was my mistake and havent grab a promotion currently

-------------
Hi love to travel

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by henrykim8889 henrykim8889 wrote:

Next time i grab those opportunity from Air Asia, and this time was my mistake and havent grab a promotion currently

Me too... i hope Air Asia can provide a good deals next time... i will grab it tooooo.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:22pm

Such a good deals for you... but i didnt grab it during this promotion and i believe Air Asia can provide a good deals next time. I will support u Air Asia

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:25pm

Thx for Air Asia provide those promotion and i able to go my destination with my parent and my child with my wife... those discount is soooooo good for me. 

-------------
icuucm888@gmail.com

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Wow, lots of people managed to use this promo. To those who didn't get to use the promo, make sure to visit AA website frequently. Or you can just follow their Facebook or Instagram for more info regarding their promo.

Of course Bro... Air Asia always promote promotion and i love it. Those three days i just sat in front of my laptop just wanted to grab a discount, right now i have busy to think what should pack right now><ClapClapClapClapClap

-------------
icuucm888@gmail.com

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net