Print Page | Close Window

How to become a backpackers

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Sports, Hobbies & Interests
Forum Name: General Interests & Hobbies
Forum Description: Modelling, Aeromodelling, R/C cars, Stamp Collecting, Cooking, Gardening...
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=365
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 6:12am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How to become a backpackers
Posted By: shadajie
Subject: How to become a backpackers
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:17pm
Hey guys!! 
it's been a long time i really2 wantd to know how to travel like a backpackers??
Coz, i'm a newbies and try to be a backpackers but no one can give a guide to me..
how to budget, the roaming and itinerary... can someone help me?? 

Replies:
Posted By: sc3ml
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:34pm
hiiii!! newbies? to me, better dont be a backpackers if u are newbies
better go travel like a normal people 1st then if u know how, then u can be a backpackers

Posted By: yamar11
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

Hey guys!! 
it's been a long time i really2 wantd to know how to travel like a backpackers??
Coz, i'm a newbies and try to be a backpackers but no one can give a guide to me..
how to budget, the roaming and itinerary... can someone help me?? 

hurmmmm...... where do u want to go?? if u want the roaming i can help u but if u want to go to Asean contry, i suggest u to use xpax roaming rm 1 perday....... u get social chat apps...... so far, i go to brunei and singapore last month the signal okay....... u can look at to their website for more info

Posted By: junghun
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:33pm
to become a backpacker, you need to do many research on the country you want to go..
i dun like to plan myself, usually i go to travel by group..
although the budget is higher but i dun care...
roaming plan can save a little bit, like @yamar11 suggest...i oso used that rm1/day roaming pass when i travel to singapore..

Posted By: zac1234
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:36pm
how much data does it offer to user??
it's so cheap..last time i used rm38/day roaming pass..

Posted By: omona
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by zac1234 zac1234 wrote:

sure it's not unlimited and not more than 500mb i guest..LOL

Posted By: jintarapom
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by junghun junghun wrote:

to become a backpacker, you need to do many research on the country you want to go..
i dun like to plan myself, usually i go to travel by group..
although the budget is higher but i dun care...
roaming plan can save a little bit, like @yamar11 suggest...i oso used that rm1/day roaming pass when i travel to singapore..

yeahhh... that's true i agreed with junghun... for newbies, better go with the group that know the itinerary that country that u want to visit... and the roaming passes also i will recommend u to use xpax roaming rm 1... I already use it when im travelling at yogjakarta, Indonesia.. u can enjoy ur holiday without thinking much bout budget 

Posted By: yangxi
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:42pm

yup, it's cheap..only need to pay rm1 but it offer less data...i heard my bro say that it only offer 30mb, not enough for him..Confused

Posted By: junghun
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

yup, it's cheap..only need to pay rm1 but it offer less data...i heard my bro say that it only offer 30mb, not enough for him..Confused

my friend buy a roaming plan that one day need to pay more..subscribe to Xpax rm1/day roaming pass help me to save the budget.. and yet i dun use so much data..

Posted By: omona
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

lol..i curious who will buy this planLOL

Posted By: vanice098
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:04pm
i think this plan will be bought to those who are wants to save their money while travelling to ASEAN countires... to me, i will buy it eventhough its only 30mb perday... cause 30 mb for social chat apps, already good enough

Posted By: lufya456
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:23pm
that's why i love to use xpax roaming when travelling but using wifi hotel for good... when im hang out, i will on my data.. maybe ur bro stay at budget hotel i think hahahaha

Posted By: lufya456
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by vanice098 vanice098 wrote:

i think this plan will be bought to those who are wants to save their money while travelling to ASEAN countires... to me, i will buy it eventhough its only 30mb perday... cause 30 mb for social chat apps, already good enough

yupp like me..  im using xpax and buy that roaming plan only for social apps.. coz my mom and dad not really into call they prefer whatsapp and vdeo call.. so, to me its really worth it..

Posted By: shadajie
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by jintarapom jintarapom wrote:

yeahhh... that's true i agreed with junghun... for newbies, better go with the group that know the itinerary that country that u want to visit... and the roaming passes also i will recommend u to use xpax roaming rm 1... I already use it when im travelling at yogjakarta, Indonesia.. u can enjoy ur holiday without thinking much bout budget 

i see so, i need to find a small group that have an experiences in travelling backpackers? 
i think i will go to with my friends as a normal traveler hehehe thanks for the advices n also thanks for the recommendation xpax to me

Posted By: pronext882
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 3:07pm
First you need a backpack.. And lots of money..

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net