Print Page | Close Window

seeing prepaid plan good coverage

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Description: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=354
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 4:32am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: seeing prepaid plan good coverage
Posted By: Infernoid
Subject: seeing prepaid plan good coverage
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 8:22am
hi there, am looking plan for better coverage
prepaid, freedom, huge quota

Replies:
Posted By: Certystese
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 8:47am
actually im using xpax, kind of satisfied with their plan also, you may take a look

Posted By: SlimTear
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Infernoid Infernoid wrote:

hi there, am looking plan for better coverage
prepaid, freedom, huge quota
just go for postpaid, since now many telco are giving unlimited quota, prepaid i dont think have this package

Posted By: SlimTear
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Certystese Certystese wrote:

actually im using xpax, kind of satisfied with their plan also, you may take a look
xpax really that much of quota? i wonder how much quota do him need to use...

Posted By: gohwilliam
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 2:54pm
For me digi no bad
10gb high speed internet per month
It is enough for me la

Posted By: BingLele
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 11:19pm
10GB enough??? I dont think enough for me.. I dont like they will split weekend and weekdays data.. feel like i cant fully use my own data. Like Im using xpax currently, every month will free 10gb of high speed fb data when subscribe the plan.

Posted By: BingLele
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 11:20pm
Xpax is prepaid... I was using it during secondary school.. than now change to postpaid. My youngest brother still using it. Why is there any thing or promotion now going on?

Posted By: BillionStud
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 6:06am
Originally posted by gohwilliam gohwilliam wrote:

For me digi no bad
It is enough for me la
10gb for internet or video?
xpax kawkaw rm50 dah ada 15gb

Posted By: BillionStud
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 6:07am
Originally posted by SlimTear SlimTear wrote:

just go for postpaid, since now many telco are giving unlimited quota, prepaid i dont think have this package
want to save money ma, i don't need unlimited since my house got WiFi

Posted By: Certystese
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 4:28am
oh ya,for me i dont like split too, weekend just two days, weekday is 5 day, not fair lor...

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 5:30am

For me digi no bad
It is enough for me la
wow, so many, do it split or really 10gb per month?
how much is it?

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 5:32am
Originally posted by BillionStud BillionStud wrote:

10gb for internet or video?
xpax kawkaw rm50 dah ada 15gb
xpax really have that much of data just with rm50?
i want to watch movie one, do it have the package too?

Posted By: Azali_mamak
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 11:34pm
i'm just sign up the xpax easyphone, check this out at any nearest store you can just go xpax homepage.
this is new prepaid instalment package where the partner is Aeon credit. quite easy to get it, no credit card require. 

Posted By: Razalikipli
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 11:52pm
there got many different plan/package in market, prepaid postpaid now some more installment plan is also take place. my preference is still apple ios, well manage for the system. giving great experience for users. those plan that include apple product bring more customersSmile

Posted By: TrinnyTrin
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Azali_mamak Azali_mamak wrote:

i'm just sign up the xpax easyphone, check this out at any nearest store you can just go xpax homepage.
this is new prepaid instalment package where the partner is Aeon credit. quite easy to get it, no credit card require. 

How much is Aeon charging for the interest rate per month? If I remember correctly it's around 1.5%? It is quite high in my opinion for smartphone installment, especially since you need to pay for 2 years. 

Posted By: SuperJJ
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 8:52am
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

Originally posted by Azali_mamak Azali_mamak wrote:

How much is Aeon charging for the interest rate per month? If I remember correctly it's around 1.5%? It is quite high in my opinion for smartphone installment, especially since you need to pay for 2 years. 

Not counting the interest rate, the amount you need pay per month is simply too high. Paying RM200+ a month up to 2 years is almost RM5k already. Is there any reason you would want to do that? Unless you are really eager to get the latest phone model but have no money to pay it in one go.

Posted By: Viper_92
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:03am
No difference with postpaid. Postpaid you also have to add in the postpaid fee yet. So its like RM2++ and with the monthly postpaid which is like normally RM90-RM1++ so you will be paying way way much more. If you want a phone but dont mind the latest one. just get this xpax one. And stay prepaid. 

Posted By: gohwilliam
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Viper_92 Viper_92 wrote:

No difference with postpaid. Postpaid you also have to add in the postpaid fee yet. So its like RM2++ and with the monthly postpaid which is like normally RM90-RM1++ so you will be paying way way much more. If you want a phone but dont mind the latest one. just get this xpax one. And stay prepaid. 

why they do the same things for wat? for prepaid users  the price seems like a burden 

Posted By: luffymonkeyD
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 1:01am
I am currectly using Umobile prepaid plan and i have subscribed their internet plan.It only costed me Rm 30 each month and in return of 7.5GB for you to serve anything you want and 2.5GB of video-onz so is basically 10GB of internet data for only RM 30 each month.For me umobile satisfied my needs which is high quota internet without having any contract with them

Posted By: luffymonkeyD
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 1:18am
 DIgi is not bad, they have came out an internet plan for prepaid user which is quite satisfying.Every month you just need to pay for rm 30 and you will get 5gb of data and around 1pm to 7pm everyday they will free you 1gb of data 

Posted By: OnePunchChoo
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:01am

why they do the same things for wat? for prepaid users  the price seems like a burden 

Well for this Xpax prepaid plan you get a bonus RM30 credit every month by staying active, which is valid throughout the two years when you signed for the plan. So you are actually paying less than the amount stated as you are getting RM30 back. I don't think any of the postpaid plans available have such offer right?

Posted By: SuperJJ
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:08am

The application process is quite a difficult one, no? You are required to submit several forms and from there they will determine whether you have the financial capability to pay for the phone throughout that 2 years period or not. Prepaid or postpaid don't really matter that much.

Posted By: fikri2
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by luffymonkeyD luffymonkeyD wrote:

I am currectly using Umobile prepaid plan and i have subscribed their internet plan.It only costed me Rm 30 each month and in return of 7.5GB for you to serve anything you want and 2.5GB of video-onz so is basically 10GB of internet data for only RM 30 each month.For me umobile satisfied my needs which is high quota internet without having any contract with them

you r just lucky.... when the plan appear in market it was quite good, and many ppl change to it.
but time to time, after few month of it , the service getting worst, signal low and always eat send promo message then auto deduct credit.

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by luffymonkeyD luffymonkeyD wrote:

DIgi is not bad, they have came out an internet plan for prepaid user which is quite satisfying.Every month you just need to pay for rm 30 and you will get 5gb of data and around 1pm to 7pm everyday they will free you 1gb of data 

it just a small trick to make user top-up credit.... 1-7 giving 1 GB quota. ppl will easily over used and no choice they have to keep top up to purchase more quota.

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 10:24pm
there is another good point, tis installment plan will come with a extra protection plan, you can choose it by paying another rm23 permonth to have your phone to be protected, such a special benefits offer. nowadays , phone is important and everybody have it. even some ppl have multiple device.

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 1:31am
1.5 % interest is for new customers ,but you are aeon express card / credit card holder , you may enjoy the lower interest.Smile but for sure you can make early settlement if you want because this is installment plan

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 1:44am
yeah, i like this protection plan. i got take it also. can take it as an extra protect to my phone device.
rm23 i think it worth, if you chose iphone, the value is there. 

Posted By: deepshika
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 3:18pm

For me digi no bad
It is enough for me la

Same for me. Enough speed for me

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net