Print Page | Close Window

Good big news for the gamers !

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computer & Video Games
Forum Description: Gaming talk (reviews, cheats & etc) for all consoles - PC, Nintendo, Sony Playstation, Microsoft XBox, & etc
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=353
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:21am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Good big news for the gamers !
Posted By: Syaqim
Subject: Good big news for the gamers !
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 3:58pm
Any one heard of celcom game hero ? now joining this game can entitle yourself to win the grand prizes weihhhhhhh , let's try it together jom 

Replies:
Posted By: iqmal
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 11:14am
hey I do heard about it  , now they having a game named Sev7en gear , it's a racing game , I feel like I want to play this game haha

Posted By: syafikah203
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Syaqim Syaqim wrote:

Any one heard of celcom game hero ? now joining this game can entitle yourself to win the grand prizes weihhhhhhh , let's try it together jom 
i heard this games only celcom users can join to win the prizes? huhu it has term and condition for the gaming competitor to join it..sad lo

Posted By: PapaRich
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 9:59am
No need to sad lorh. Just change to celcom and since im already celcom subscriber, i can join this game and perhaps get the chance to win the cash prizes. I will challenge all my gamer friends to join this game game hero. So, it will be even more an exciting game to play since all of them joining.

Posted By: FatinahDee
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 10:07am
Yes, this mobile game is really good to go for a gamer. i always play this kind of games and it worth for playing since got stand for winning prizes. Just have to download the Se7en Gear and i think there will be game hero tournament. Celcom is becoming more innovative nowadays since also got game tournament like dota and others.

Posted By: Amylin85
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by syafikah203 syafikah203 wrote:

Originally posted by Syaqim Syaqim wrote:

i heard this games only celcom users can join to win the prizes? huhu it has term and condition for the gaming competitor to join it..sad lo

I also feel bad in this case , why only celcom user huh
my bro is celcom user so he can play and I cannot as I am using other telco hmm , can this competition open to all pls 

Posted By: syawi
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 10:25am
first time I am hearing this kind of competition but still interesting may be can fill up my free time due to now in semester break, I have a doubt how to participate in this tournament, is that having any rules ?

Posted By: TunSiti
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 8:57am
This game hero competition is only limited to celcom. I think this is their way to attract to subscribe to
celcom using mobile games since theres lots of people like to play mobile games nowadays to kill their time. So, they can promote this game and celcom at the same time. They should open it to everyone. Confused

Posted By: hohijah
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:29am
not bad nowadays telcos also doing games competition but I don't think so its so easy to win it this game hero tournament. 
and to very honest, i  more prefer and love to play the video games or cyber cafe with frenzy than mobile games ler , its so hard to playing ph since the screen too small rite ...btwn that it's an interesting game also lar bcos got valuable prizes ....

Posted By: nurina
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 10:52am
Originally posted by FatinahDee FatinahDee wrote:

Yes, this mobile game is really good to go for a gamer. i always play this kind of games and it worth for playing since got stand for winning prizes. Just have to download the Se7en Gear and i think there will be game hero tournament. Celcom is becoming more innovative nowadays since also got game tournament like dota and others.
yeah i have same opinion with you what say about it..heihei i also first time heard that telcos organised competition games like se7ev games but provide with the grand prize for win..this games can play or challenge with the friend together..the games look good

Posted By: FatinahDee
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:32am
Originally posted by syawi syawi wrote:

first time I am hearing this kind of competition but still interesting may be can fill up my free time due to now in semester break, I have a doubt how to participate in this tournament, is that having any rules ?

if not mistaken me, before this tournament also Celcom had been done a game tournament like this.
It's easy to join, u need to subscribe the game hero in their game hero portal to play the tournament game while you are playing the game don't forget to upload the scores.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 11:44am
yes yes , it is the game I am mentioning !
thanks for remind me again about this game - sev7en gear, I just downloaded and ready to play with gang I haha

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 11:45am
Originally posted by iqmal iqmal wrote:

hey I do heard about it  , now they having a game named Sev7en gear , it's a racing game , I feel like I want to play this game haha

yes yes , it is the game I am mentioning !
thanks for remind me again about this game - sev7en gear, I just downloaded and ready to play with gang I haha

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 11:53am
Originally posted by FatinahDee FatinahDee wrote:

Originally posted by syawi syawi wrote:

if not mistaken me, before this tournament also Celcom had been done a game tournament like this.
It's easy to join, u need to subscribe the game hero in their game hero portal to play the tournament game while you are playing the game don't forget to upload the scores.

a well explanation here , thanks for telling these information, I guess now I know how this game works now , thx ya ;)

Posted By: PapaRich
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by hohijah hohijah wrote:

not bad nowadays telcos also doing games competition but I don't think so its so easy to win it this game hero tournament. 
and to very honest, i  more prefer and love to play the video games or cyber cafe with frenzy than mobile games ler , its so hard to playing ph since the screen too small rite ...btwn that it's an interesting game also lar bcos got valuable prizes ....

i agree wit you the too , its an interesting tournament wic is on goin now .bt the cybercafe ones is just btwn u frenz right bt this is different u r playing wit unknwn person its more challenging ..this game is not only having prize for the winner even they prepared some prizes for the players who played and upload the scored in their portal n name in the leaderboards ya ..based one tht i think thy will give the prize ..so just give a try and play it ..who knows may be u also cn win any prize from them ...check it out in their page http://www.gamehero.my/leaderboard

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net