Print Page | Close Window

New reload apps

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Description: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=351
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 6:40am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: New reload apps
Posted By: simontan
Subject: New reload apps
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 11:45pm
I would like to seek for a better apps or way to reload my phone credit as i m using prepaid and its troublesome for me to find a shop to buy reload card every time.

Replies:
Posted By: joetoh
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 12:08am
Hi actually there is a new apps called boost, u can try this out at google play store and I believe it will definitely useful to u and u can reload at a easier way.

Posted By: Syaqim
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:47pm
true also. why not you just try postpaid? postpaid can pay later then you don't have to worry you have no credit at urgent moment, can just try postpaid la, prepaid very trouble one

Posted By: Syaqim
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by joetoh joetoh wrote:

Hi actually there is a new apps called boost, u can try this out at google play store and I believe it will definitely useful to u and u can reload at a easier way.

I try to find this apps and see how it works, but I cannot find it at my apple store , why?
it need to pay is it ???!

Posted By: SweetSour
Date Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:33am

One of my fren also installed this app in her phone but she is not dare to use to due to doubt is that safe to user or nt since its need to user online transaction bcos nw days we hearing so many news . 
Is that safe to use this application to do online transactions for top up  ??Ouch

Posted By: PongSomber
Date Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Syaqim Syaqim wrote:

I try to find this apps and see how it works, but I cannot find it at my apple store , why?
it need to pay is it ???!
Actually boost apps is only available in google play store but i believe in future u can find it in apple store as well. This is because boost apps is very convenient as u dun have to worry ur phone is run out of credit and u are able to reload in just a click.

Posted By: PongSomber
Date Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by SweetSour SweetSour wrote:

One of my fren also installed this app in her phone but she is not dare to use to due to doubt is that safe to user or nt since its need to user online transaction bcos nw days we hearing so many news . 
Is that safe to use this application to do online transactions for top up  ??Ouch

No worries, it is safe to use and boost app is using high technology for safety purpose, it is supported by many banks as well like maybank, cimb bank, public bank. 

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 9:07pm
Thank you for all the suggestion as its really useful to me. I would like to take a try on boost apps as i feel like it would save my time and energy for finding shop to reload my phone credit and i believe it would works out effectively.

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 9:13pm
Now with boost apps, i think that the problem of finding top up service can be solved easily and the advancement of technology is really help us a lot as it make our life easier.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net