ambank bonuslink visa card ??????

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Generally Malaysian
Forum Name: Current Issues
Forum Description: Current issues in & around Malaysia
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=336
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 9:25pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: ambank bonuslink visa card ??????
Posted By: ping123
Subject: ambank bonuslink visa card ??????
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:38pm
is there anyone knw about the ambank bonuslink visa card ? past few days i heard so mny ppl talking abt this, actually whats so special in this card ??Disapprove

Replies:
Posted By: preity
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:17pm
it is a credit card and u can get many privileges if u use this card. but not really sure want kind of privileges u will get.

Posted By: zofeazain
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by preity preity wrote:

it is a credit card and u can get many privileges if u use this card. but not really sure want kind of privileges u will get.

never had any credit card..wanted to have one Big smile .what so special? 

Posted By: ainamafan
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:38pm

Yes! It has many privileges! like you can get the 10x of point when you purchase the movie ticket, pump petrol and so on
that's what I know

Posted By: ainamafan
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:40pm
You guys can check on their website too, there has the application form for us to register
Or go bank directly LOL

Posted By: migujem
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 4:43pm
Had a bonuslink card previously. But all the gift are required high point to redeem.
So at the end cancel the card, because too difficult to collect points.

Posted By: syawi
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by ping123 ping123 wrote:

is there anyone knw about the ambank bonuslink visa card ? past few days i heard so mny ppl talking abt this, actually whats so special in this card ??Disapprove

yes , my fren told me tht  last week she is went to the pavi for a shopping thn she saw tht ambank had an event at pavilion about this ambank bonuslink visa card .so mny ppl went thr to knw abt tis n register for this card .. So many ppl registered with them tht day n get some gifts too , thts y u cn see mny ppl holding this card nw days ...

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by migujem migujem wrote:

Had a bonuslink card previously. But all the gift are required high point to redeem.
So at the end cancel the card, because too difficult to collect points.

oh , is that same card as this ? because my fren told tht this is 2 in 1 card wic is bonuslink and credit card :) ... and then for this card you can easily to collect points , bcz she told me that this card you can use at anywhere , anytime ....even you can use  it for overseas transaction n get the points !! try to have look is tht same card tht u had before ..if not register it, ! very useful .... Tongue

Posted By: mandela
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:26am
kids only going to having this card bonus link card and chasing to get points !!
whats going to get if you are collect points ? umbrella ? 
this is what usually they will give when you are redeem your points  LOL

Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:41am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Yes! It has many privileges! like you can get the 10x of point when you purchase the movie ticket, pump petrol and so on
that's what I know

oh thats great , thx for the infor too ...bt is thr gt any specific petrol pump only cn use this card or all the petrol pump cn use ?? 

Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

You guys can check on their website too, there has the application form for us to register
Or go bank directly LOL

which page is tht , bcz i also wants to apply :) 
bt thn if let's say i am a existing ambank cardholder means is tht still cn apply for this card ??? 

Posted By: iqbalmun
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by ping123 ping123 wrote:

oh thats great , thx for the infor too ...bt is thr gt any specific petrol pump only cnuse this card or all the petrol pump cn use ?? 

u can use it at Shell petrol pump only. other than that u can get until 10X BonusLink Points when you spend for shopping, buy groceries and use for entertainment also can collect the point.

Posted By: iqbalmun
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by mandela mandela wrote:

kids only going to having this card bonus link card and chasing to get points !!
whats going to get if you are collect points ? umbrella ? 
this is what usually they will give when you are redeem your points  LOL

hahaha! they have the Catalogue of what items that u can redeem. so u can choose what u want if u reach the point. but it will take time to get ur gift la.but i heard that u can redeem gift on the spot if go to their partner's outlet such as Shell.

Posted By: mandela
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by iqbalmun iqbalmun wrote:

Originally posted by mandela mandela wrote:

whats going to get if you are collect points ? umbrella ? 
this is what usually they will give when you are redeem your points  LOL

hahaha! they have the Catalogue of what items that u can redeem. so u can choose what u want if u reach the point. but it will take time to get ur gift la.but i heard that u can redeem gift on the spot if go to their partner's outlet such as Shell.

huhuhu , ok not bad ,erh even u cn reedem on the spot but then still need to chasing collect the points right ...wtvr in the catalouge for sure needs alots of points need to get a big gifts like everyone want ???? Confused

Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 2:53pm
yes , you need collect points and can redeem which items is enough for your points ,
but don't worry about that ...you are not need to chasing points , for this card able to use at shall petrol station also , of course you will fuel petrol at least every week twice or once right , then you can use this card , and even you can use this card for the location transaction to get the points , just take it as last time you fuel petrol but never gt anything just zero but now when you holding this card at least get some gifts for the money you spend lor ...

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net