Print Page | Close Window

NEW celcom plan ????

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Description: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=335
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 7:45pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: NEW celcom plan ????
Posted By: ping123
Subject: NEW celcom plan ????
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 10:15am
i heard celcom having an new plan .. what plan is tht due to now i am using prepaid is quiet annoying wana to whatsapp also need to be wait for so lonq ...is thr anyone using the celcom new plan, any suggestion ?? 

Replies:
Posted By: nanthu
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:02pm
aiyaaa....not nid change for plan2 all lar , better use wifi ...cn get the line very well .. 

Posted By: zofeazain
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by nanthu nanthu wrote:

aiyaaa....not nid change for plan2 all lar , better use wifi ...cn get the line very well .. 

wifi problem oso la..line so terrible, want reply ur post to need refresh many times.

Posted By: aesha
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:06pm
even wifi is slow sometimes bt the price is more affordable thn those plans.....

Posted By: iqbalmun
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 4:11pm
price may be different but for sure another plan is worth it,u must be willing to pay more to get better services. it useless if u pay for wifi bills but u can't even wssap coz of line too slow.

Posted By: ryio
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by ping123 ping123 wrote:

i heard celcom having an new plan .. what plan is tht due to now i am using prepaid is quiet annoying wana to whatsapp also need to be wait for so lonq ...is thr anyone using the celcom new plan, any suggestion ?? 

what kind of plan that you want to change? prepaid change it to postpaid?
I'm not sure which plan that you mention..
if your parent are using postpaid plan, you can just ask them to apply a supp line for you

Posted By: Slug
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 1:44pm
Their new celcom plan is 20gb internet with unlimited calls to all network which is a gold plan and this celcom also have unlimited social apps like whatsapp and wechat and also free unlimited music , i think this is a great privilege for you since you dont have to wait for so long to whatsapp right

Posted By: mensye
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 2:59pm

Heard that the new plan can share up to 6 person and the price is depend on which plan that you choose la.
but I think it suitable for few person to share it, it will cheaper than postpaid plan.
you can check out on their website too.

Posted By: mensye
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Slug Slug wrote:

Their new celcom plan is 20gb internet with unlimited calls to all network which is a gold plan and this celcom also have unlimited social apps like whatsapp and wechat and also free unlimited music , i think this is a great privilege for you since you dont have to wait for so long to whatsapp right

I don't think so this is the latest plan as I heard from my friends currently he is sharing plan with his family.
Saw that his plan have unlimited calls, but the data need to share among the family.

Posted By: luqman89
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by aesha aesha wrote:

even wifi is slow sometimes bt the price is more affordable thn those plans.....

wifi , are u sure or nt ?
if u take wifi means u just can use it and share the data at home only , bt if you take the telco plans just imagine u even cn online at outside n at home , there is wont be any problem at all..
and kindly plz check in telco C bcz nw days telco C is having alots of cheaper plan wit more quota, n the cvrg also good .  

Posted By: hohijah
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:35am
choose umobile , this telecomunication having alots of better plan than celcom..
celcom plan very expensive , somemore the network looks like not stable also ...
FOLLOW umobile ... Tongue

Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:44am
Originally posted by ryio ryio wrote:

what kind of plan that you want to change? prepaid change it to postpaid?
I'm not sure which plan that you mention..
if your parent are using postpaid plan, you can just ask them to apply a supp line for you

i have mentioned that , currently i'm using prepaid so wants change to any celcom plan ...bt so far in my hse also no one using celcom ...so of course i am looking for postpaid .... is there any good plan in postpaid like for student bcz having alots of assignment need to do by internet also .... 

Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by aesha aesha wrote:

wifi , erh sorry currently i am not looking for wifi bcz in my hse also gt wifi bt thn when i leave home to hostel thn still need to buy data in my ph ..so i prefer more telco plans...

Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:48am
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

Heard that the new plan can share up to 6 person and the price is depend on which plan that you choose la.
but I think it suitable for few person to share it, it will cheaper than postpaid plan.
you can check out on their website too.

oh thats great , what plan is this ?
can share up to 6 person , which means i can share with my friends also is it ??
is there got any limit for this ? 
opss sorry i can check out thier website bcz my internet very slow,still using prepaid ....loading like snail...
thts y i want to change my line nw :( 

Posted By: luqman89
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by hohijah hohijah wrote:

choose umobile , this telecomunication having alots of better plan than celcom..
celcom plan very expensive , somemore the network looks like not stable also ...
FOLLOW umobile ... Tongue

if not mistaken me , celcom is the cheaper telcos plans compared to the others telcos ..
try to check wit ur nearest telco C abt the plans and the abt the cvrg will in your area ..
 just before few mnths only i m changed to this plan so far my line is stable wherever i go ...
try and see.. 

Posted By: Daphne1212
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 11:46am
Hi pepos. I also heard from my friends that Celcom had come out with new data plan. This plan may suitable for family members for sharing data and it may not suitable for some people also. Actually, in my views its depends on your data usage and your budget for subscribing data package. LOL

Posted By: Dinesh123
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 12:06pm
What is your monthly data usage and budget for subscribing data plan? You should consider these 2 factors before make decision to subscribe Clcm new internet plan. Clcm new internet plan may more expensive than the internet plan u subscribed now with different data limit. It may cheaper than the internet plan u subscribed now. Do the survey first before make decision. Celcom new plan may beneficial to u...just give a try first bcos i am using it past few years untill now ok only

Posted By: 0125
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 7:51pm
Your telco U line stable? Mine is very weak and cant even load facebook or messages from whatsapp! such a terrible telco for me la. wondering which area are you staying Shocked

Posted By: mm5566
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:41pm
awww. so many telco introducing various kind of plans, quite confusing, i still prefer to use home line like unifi. better and more comfortable in watching drama or surfing internet 

Posted By: Anabella0126
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 11:31am
Hi guys. Celcom GBshare plan can be a good choice for you and your family. You and your family can enjoy bigger internet quota at anytime and anywhere. You can save a lot of money on internet expenses by subscribing this new celcom internet plan.

Posted By: Debby
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Anabella0126 Anabella0126 wrote:

Hi guys. Celcom GBshare plan can be a good choice for you and your family. You and your family can enjoy bigger internet quota at anytime and anywhere. You can save a lot of money on internet expenses by subscribing this new celcom internet plan.

I agree with your point of view. By subscribing FIRST™ Gold Plus with GBshare™ internet plan, the users just need to pay RM98 per month to enjoy 40GB internet, unlimited calls to all networks as well as unlimited WhatsApp and WeChat. It is worth to subscribe this planSmile

Posted By: Esther123
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Debby Debby wrote:

Originally posted by Anabella0126 Anabella0126 wrote:

I agree with your point of view. By subscribing FIRST™ Gold Plus with GBshare™ internet plan, the users just need to pay RM98 per month to enjoy 40GB internet, unlimited calls to all networks as well as unlimited WhatsApp and WeChat. It is worth to subscribe this planSmile

Yes, it is really worth to subscribe this celcom internet plan. I have do survey about this plan. Don't worry about the internet speed. All of 6 users (admin& GBshare lines) can enjoy Internet access at 64kpbs. U can still continue to use WhatsApp and WeChat at a normal speed even you are running out of Internet. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net