Print Page | Close Window

Line is terrible!

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Generally Malaysian
Forum Name: Sembang-Sembang (dalam Melayu)
Forum Description: Boraklah ape yang nak borak tapi jangan mencarut...
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=279
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 10:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Line is terrible!
Posted By: chucheongfan
Subject: Line is terrible!
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 5:06pm
I wonder whats wrong with the line ah? The line is very bad these few days! Is it my issue or what? Do you guys have the same problem as me? This has pissed me off!

Replies:
Posted By: migujem
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 7:53pm
how come we want to know which telco that u use rite now?? u didn't mentioned it.. we can recommend the best plan if u want to hahahahaha

Posted By: jomthai
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

I wonder whats wrong with the line ah? The line is very bad these few days! Is it my issue or what? Do you guys have the same problem as me? This has pissed me off!
may i know which telco that give u this kind of problem? hehehehe 
i have a great telco that will satisfied u... have u heard about celcom first gold plans?
because there got 3 types of plan that u can signed up.. first gold, rm 80 20gb
first gold plus rm 98 40gb and first platinum 60gb.. come and choose one! haha
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: ainamafan
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 5:12pm

TS, which area u stay? I guess it's depending by area one. Some areas support 4g while some areas only support 3g.. Like the area I stay didnt bring me any line issue

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 5:16pm
Idk for others telco, but me as the celcom user.. I can say that Celcom really show its improvement because I heard there are many people complaining about the line and speed, but now no more as I seldom heard any complain.

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by jomthai jomthai wrote:

may i know which telco that give u this kind of problem? hehehehe 
i have a great telco that will satisfied u... have u heard about celcom first gold plans?
because there got 3 types of plan that u can signed up.. first gold, rm 80 20gb
first gold plus rm 98 40gb and first platinum 60gb.. come and choose one! haha
LOLLOLLOLLOL

I'm usng celcom and so far I'm still satisfied to it as it doesnt bring me any trouble. Coverage and speed are good! I'm now using the new First Gold Plus internet plan, it contains 20gb+20gb weekends data and unlimited calls at only RM98 monthly. What about yours?

Posted By: 900822146821
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:31pm
erm if you're using TM net yes. others will have to make sure with you after you tell us which line you're using.

Posted By: shadajie
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

I'm usng celcom and so far I'm still satisfied to it as it doesnt bring me any trouble. Coverage and speed are good! I'm now using the new First Gold Plus internet plan, it contains 20gb+20gb weekends data and unlimited calls at only RM98 monthly. What about yours?

Seriouslehhh?? because i never believe in cheap data and so on because if the data is in a huge amount, there's must be a problem with speed.. because i think Max and Dig telco are most preferable.. and the price also reasonable to use it.. celcom, heard about celcom service quite bad.. because their customer always repeat the same problem but they never improve 

Posted By: shadajie
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 12:11am

which telco did u use? i recommend u to use Webeh because everything is unlimited.. try lorhhh u might be satisfied punyeeee LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: gohwilliam
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 3:33pm

hahahhahahaha, same with me. line umobile are really suck. i want to watch movie not buffering signal. not only utube, my friend share video at whatsapp also i can't download the video.

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by gohwilliam gohwilliam wrote:

hahahhahahaha, same with me. line umobile are really suck. i want to watch movie not buffering signal. not only utube, my friend share video at whatsapp also i can't download the video. 
there is so many complain about the U telco. the line are not stable and the coverage is poor. if anyone want to go outstation, U telco are not suitable telco. it might be different if you in U area. 

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

which telco did u use? i recommend u to use Webeh because everything is unlimited.. try lorhhh u might be satisfied punyeeee LOLLOLLOL

Currently still seldom people use it. Not sure how's the satisfaction, dont know whether it's below or above the expectation. Guess have to wait for others feedback and see how is it. IMO, Celcom still the most preferred.

Posted By: 901112146831
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:36pm
Digi data and maxis data plans are good. After reading your post i suppose you're a huge data plan users? I recommend Celcom telco for you, they currently are making one super good promotion with reasonable price and huge data with good line coverage so you can try using it. Also, they are combining it with the Iphone SE and 7 phone packages now.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 11:00am
Originally posted by 901112146831 901112146831 wrote:

Digi data and maxis data plans are good. After reading your post i suppose you're a huge data plan users? I recommend Celcom telco for you, they currently are making one super good promotion with reasonable price and huge data with good line coverage so you can try using it. Also, they are combining it with the Iphone SE and 7 phone packages now.
I'll go and heck with their centre soon. Noted about the phone also, thank you for sharing the information with me. Tongue

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net