Print Page | Close Window

i need PRO phone

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Description: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=259
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 6:32pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: i need PRO phone
Posted By: SlimTear
Subject: i need PRO phone
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:43am
Hi all, currently i face bad GPS signal and storage problem on my noob old phone which is note1,
since now Pokemon Go so famous and my phone cant handle it, is there any good phone to suggest and data also?

Replies:
Posted By: planetuntiil
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 10:25am
GPS signal failure is because your data speed and there is nothing to do with the phone.
If you want higher and affordable budget can consider note3, since note7 is comming soon.
Price might dropping.

Posted By: mimiyahya
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 2:20pm
For me, u better use Oppo F1.. quite good and battery long lasting up to 2 days.. 
U dont have to worry about GPS anymore.. its connect GPS automatically..
But the data also play the roles for GPS... hahahaha

Posted By: Katnikan
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:57pm
Oppo i still not comfortable yet. even xiaomi.
i more confidence with iphone or samsung phone.  now i using iphone and waiting for iphone 7 but not note 7..hehe

Posted By: Chad10
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 5:02pm
latest phone lahhh.. got huawei p9 finger print sensor.. hohoho
but samsung n lenovo also nice one.. u must have a big screen to play
pokemon go.. easy to see hahahaha lol

Posted By: BillionStud
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 3:37am
GPS part of the important role on every phone also, i see my colleague using cheap phone, his GPS signal is worst than some expensive phone

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 5:05am
Oppo is quite famous but compare with note 7, the s pen meaning a lot, some more screen bigger and camera,too much thing to compare...

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 5:07am
yea, some ppl also like us, when we used with a series of phone, however also will stick with it, my previous samsung note 1, so wanted to test with the latest note 7

Posted By: PongSomber
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 6:50am
note 7 come with water resistance, i wondering how the phone can be water resistance, compare with water proof phone need something to block those port, but note 7 no need to close all port, can just go to wet the phone

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 4:35am
recently a lot of people rushing to grab the note 7, i see many telco also having pre order this note 7, have you try to look into those telco company?

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 5:43am
Originally posted by BillionStud BillionStud wrote:

recently a lot of people rushing to grab the note 7, i see many telco also having pre order this note 7, have you try to look into those telco company?

I found that many telco having this new phone offer, but I saw that celcom also promoting note 7 but offer with 3 of their plan, celcom first blue, celcom first go, and celcom first platinum, its a bit good for those who already subscribed to the plan and they can perform upgrade plan and sign the phone together

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 7:26am
Hey,i found that celcom are doing this pre order also, but this offer are selling fast, for whoever want to order, please do it as soon as possible, running out of stock

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 7:28am
Great, thank for telling me, i will ask my dad to look into there, since that his phone also half life already, is time to change a better one

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 7:36am
probably i gonna announce to my friend or family who want to pre order, must do it fast, pre order doesnt have many unit can be order....

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net