Print Page | Close Window

Android phone recommendation

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Description: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=246
Printed Date: 16 Apr 2024 at 12:12pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Android phone recommendation
Posted By: ainamafan
Subject: Android phone recommendation
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 4:43pm
Feel bored with my iphone 5s already somemore being a iOS user for years already too! Suddenly feel like want to give Android phone for a try. Any android phone recommendation? Thanks in advance haha

Replies:
Posted By: mensye
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 5:51pm
Obviously is Samsung! It just like the head of Android phone because many people are using the brand. When you're on the street, I think 6 to 7 out of 10 are Samsung users haha!

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 5:48pm
Yes I know. Instead of Samsung? Is there any android phone is better than Samsung? I heard about Oppo. is Oppo good to use?

Posted By: mensye
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Yes I know. Instead of Samsung? Is there any android phone is better than Samsung? I heard about Oppo. is Oppo good to use?

Samsung is just like Iphone in Android haha! High tech smartphone and contains lots of functions and features. Best choice for those iOS user who keen to change to use Android phone

Posted By: annely
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 5:55pm
I prefer Samsung more than Oppo. 1 of my friend is Oppo user and she told me that the phone starts having lagging issue but she just purchased for half year only. Better go for Samsung series. S7 Edge not bad, it lauched what.. You can purchase this

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by annely annely wrote:

I prefer Samsung more than Oppo. 1 of my friend is Oppo user and she told me that the phone starts having lagging issue but she just purchased for half year only. Better go for Samsung series. S7 Edge not bad, it lauched what.. You can purchase this

Seriously? Oh my.. Then I should go for Samsung haha! I saw that S7 Edge is not bad but it pretty expensive. Hard for me to afford la

Posted By: limtape
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 6:05pm
https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/services/newphone
This is the latest plan from Celcom called New Phone which means you can change new phone without signing any contract. The plan is attractive because user can change new smartphone without paying any fees but only monthly internet plan commitment

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 6:08pm
This is awesome! I nvr heard about it before! Unfortunately I'm not celcom user, I cant enjoy such benefits

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 9:59am
Existing celcom user for 1 year and above can subscribe the plan and change new phone without paying a single penny. Meanwhile, new celcom user have to pay for 3 months upfront payment as security deposit

Posted By: loklok
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 10:02am
I just migrate to celcom for few months only. Can i switch to this plan? Btw, am I still consider as new to celcom?

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 10:05am
Originally posted by loklok loklok wrote:

I just migrate to celcom for few months only. Can i switch to this plan? Btw, am I still consider as new to celcom?

Yes you are. Although u arent new to celcom but user who are not 1 year and above still have to pay for the upfront payment as security deposit

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 11:32am

I have support celcom for many years. I can get the Samsung S7 Edge and monthly commitment at only RM175 with device protection. Not bad, I’ll visit to the nearest celcom outlet for more inquires

Posted By: pinnochio
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

I have support celcom for many years. I can get the Samsung S7 Edge and monthly commitment at only RM175 with device protection. Not bad, I’ll visit to the nearest celcom outlet for more inquires

Do you know any other types of android phone that still available for this plan?Smile

Posted By: GaryChou
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:39pm
i recommend Hua Wei P10, It carry good features, color and design. The Android OS,7.0 and camera function will not disappointing you. 

Posted By: tanwh1999
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:47pm
I will recommend HTC U11. It comes with 4gb ram and snapdragon 835 processor which makes it really powerful. 5.5 inch and 16MP rear camera. 

Posted By: Simplehua1807
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 10:30am
I will recommend:

Model: OPPO R9S
RAM: 4GB
Android: Android 6.0
Camera Front: 16MP + Beautify
Camera Back: 16MP
Price:RM 1798

Posted By: Janesaw
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 8:41pm
I recommend Samsung Galaxy S8.  
It is android 7.0, Octa-core, 10 nm processor, 64GB Internal Memory (microSD slot up to 256GB).
Camera: 12MP Rear Camera, 8MP Front Camera. 
RAM: 4GB

Posted By: pinnochio
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Janesaw Janesaw wrote:

It is android 7.0, Octa-core, 10 nm processor, 64GB Internal Memory (microSD slot up to 256GB).
I am interested in buying Samsung Galaxy S8, do you know how much is it and is there any mobile plan available for it as I am considering to change my phone and switch my mobile plan at the same time. Thanks in advance. Tongue

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 12:24pm

Priced from RM3299.

U can sign up for a MaxisONE Plan with Zerolution to get it from RM98/mth, or trade in your old phone to get it from as low as RM18/mth.

U can go nearest Maxis center to get more info...

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by pinnochio pinnochio wrote:

Originally posted by Janesaw Janesaw wrote:

I am interested in buying Samsung Galaxy S8, do you know how much is it and is there any mobile plan available for it as I am considering to change my phone and switch my mobile plan at the same time. Thanks in advance. Tongue

Priced from RM3299.

U can sign up for a MaxisONE Plan with Zerolution to get it from RM98/mth, or trade in your old phone to get it from as low as RM18/mth.

U can go nearest Maxis center to get more info...

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 12:59pm
Is it  http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?=2&campid=CAMPAIGNID&toolid=11000&customid=CUSTOMID&ext=131568966347&item=131568966347&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&icep_ff3=2&icep_item=131568966347 - HTC brand is still popular? i didn't saw much advertisement on the social media (FB, Instagram), i know this brand have broad discussion few years ago, but it seem low popularity for now.

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by tanwh1999 tanwh1999 wrote:

I will recommend HTC U11. It comes with 4gb ram and snapdragon 835 processor which makes it really powerful. 5.5 inch and 16MP rear camera. 

Is it HTC brand is still popular? i didn't saw much advertisement on the social media (FB, Instagram), i know this brand have broad discussion few years ago, but it seem low popularity for now.

Posted By: seedersone
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 11:02pm
For my suggestion is Xiaomi phone. The system of Xiaomi was designed almost the same as iPhone, therefore it will be more convenient to you. The main things are the price was cheaper than some Android phone on the market now.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net