Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to get more data

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to get more data
    Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 10:28pm
My working place is very far away from my house..
Every morning i need to spend 2 hours to reach there so what can i do in bus is surf internet..
My data always finish very fast..I want to get more data..
Now i using monthly internet plan that cost RM30 for 1GB+1GB data quota and always finished within 20 days. 
Any suggestion for a better and cheaper data plan? Tq
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:10am
every plan has different price and provide different internet data plan. so which do you want? and you can try out some telco data plan that include the free calls. in the market now got many data plan so you have to survey others telco and plan. 
joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 11:18am
Originally posted by tung22 tung22 wrote:

My working place is very far away from my house..
Every morning i need to spend 2 hours to reach there so what can i do in bus is surf internet..
My data always finish very fast..I want to get more data..
Now i using monthly internet plan that cost RM30 for 1GB+1GB data quota and always finished within 20 days. 
Any suggestion for a better and cheaper data plan? Tq

give you a data quota that you not enough to use then you will used more data then they will earn more from you. this is the normal technique that used by the telco to earn more money. they won't be so stupid to give you a large amount of internet data quota with a cheap price. so if you use more then you have to pay more for that.
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 10:50am
which data plan has provide free calls? i don't know nowadays data plan contain free calls. this also what i worry bout. every time i waste my credit on the data. then i can't make any phone call because nearly all the credit already used up. can you tell me which data plan contain free calls? thank you.
jongamar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 8:00am
Have u heard about celcom first plan.. i using it now and very satisfied.
you can get  free 50 minute calls and 50 sms from this plan and only pay RM38 every month.
i think you can consider this plan 
http://www.soyacincau.com/2015/04/23/celcom-now-offers-first-basic-38-at-rm38month-with-3gb-of-data/#more-57458

rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by jongamar jongamar wrote:

Have u heard about celcom first plan.. i using it now and very satisfied.
you can get  free 50 minute calls and 50 sms from this plan and only pay RM38 every month.
i think you can consider this plan 
http://www.soyacincau.com/2015/04/23/celcom-now-offers-first-basic-38-at-rm38month-with-3gb-of-data/#more-57458

I just realize celcom got such a good plan.
The price is really cheap and affordable..
Somemore if you finish use your phone quota u still can continue surf internet
But you need to make sure your plan still active 
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 5:49pm
dnt use celcom, use hotlink~~~ hotlink good coverage especially in the bus. becoz bus moving around if you use bad coverage telco u will face dc problem.Thumbs Up
moodymoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moodymoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 8:37pm

It makes no difference if the connection speed is slow..

but yeah..u still connected to the network if this makes you feel better..hahaha!! 

well..50 mins free callwhich means that you have less than 2 mins call per day..

or else you to pay extra..

jongamar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2015 at 11:28am
Originally posted by moodymoody moodymoody wrote:

It makes no difference if the connection speed is slow..but yeah..u still connected to the network if this makes you feel better..hahaha!! 50 mins free callwhich means that you have less than 2 mins call per day..or else you to pay extra..

50 minutes already enough actually. Now who make phone call frequently? ? Most of the people already use the social web to chat or call. So tge data quota becomes the first priority when the user choose a plan. And this plan can bring forward the unused data. It is a benefit. Can have a try if you are interested. Can go to the outlet nearby or tge website to take a look.

Edited by jongamar - 29 Apr 2015 at 11:31am
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2015 at 12:14pm
This plan is affordable because just need to pay Rm38 for a month and get 3Gb data quota. For other telco need to pay extra Rm30 with only 3Gb data quota. I think I also will subscribe this plan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic