Users Online: 681 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

money is not enough to use!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
junghun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by elainemok elainemok wrote:

Originally posted by junghun junghun wrote:

Originally posted by omona omona wrote:

i think every investment got its risk...
if i'm like you i'll put the money in the bank and take the interest, that's more save..
u can put it as FD or at Alliance Saveplus acc..their interest rate is high which is up tp 3% per year..

3% is so less and need to wait until 1 year, it's slow...i more prefer to do investment, it can make money faster
Guess that the alliance saveplus is a new acc that alliance launch? Just do a research on websites, their interest rates is barely same with FD which is 3.5%, but without lockin period, I think put savings on there will be a more stable investment Shocked
can only get back big amount of money after many many years, i still not prefer for doing that...
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by vanice098 vanice098 wrote:

eeuuww why need to buy baby's clothes at bundle shop??!!!
it might have eczema at previously baby and u put it on your baby... 
dont ever dare! 

LOL! if u are too rich then u shouldnt said like dat! u dont even know who struggles people out there to work on something to make sure their child comfort! they never complaining about the baby's stuff prices coz they really working hard! 
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by razileman razileman wrote:

Why don't you start with a simple financial plan? List down your compulsory budgeting first e.g your household, bill, rent, loans, etc. Minimize your spending and keep the remaining for saving. Suggesting you to create one other bank account just for saving and do not take that money from that account unless you have to. 

yeah totally agreed! because if u have a great financial planner, u will know which one u need and which one don'ts .. Im used to that when i got a small salary back then.. trust me, its can help 
nemomone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemomone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:48pm
Investment is too risk! Hope you can think properly, why don't you discuss w/ your wife? Did she work? If she work also then your financial problems can be overcome.
Kanishi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kanishi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 10:03pm
Yea, in this generation of us the inflation of the material price have effect us heavily. Especially those who have children and family that need twice income only can effort it. 
Kanishi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kanishi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 10:05pm
Investment may be a small part and getting some part time income is the more stable like grab that can do with flexible time and the income is still quite high for a part time job. The extra income can help to reduce the financial stress of the family.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic