Users Online: 609 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

money is not enough to use!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
OnePunchChoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnePunchChoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by vanice098 vanice098 wrote:

eeuuww why need to buy baby's clothes at bundle shop??!!!
it might have eczema at previously baby and u put it on your baby... 
dont ever dare! 

I dont think you should judge other people like that, doesn't mean everything had to be branded only can wear...
Honggg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by zac1234 zac1234 wrote:

fd got lock-in peroid, i dun like...how about Alliance Saveplus acc?

Saveplus account provides an interest up to 3.5%, not bad. Your money is secured by PIDM too. I'm surprised that this account is not charging any transaction fees ,for other banks there are many charges imposed according to the transaction made.
Honggg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by lufya456 lufya456 wrote:

Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

i did a research ald, Alliance give the highest interest rate to us compare to otehr banks... so if you want to save money in banks to get interest i suggest you to put at Alliance acc

I do saving my money at alliance bank and i got dividend from the interest... 
and yeah im also do an online business and alliance also help me a lot when i want to create an account
their staff also friendly and helpful.... besides that, there's no transactions fee! like if u withdraw money at MEPS , still dont have any charge 

This will surely save alot ! No fees for every transaction. Besides, you are earning interest too. If you already have an existing Alliance Bank account,u can direct open Alliance SavePlus Account online. 
lilythegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilythegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by omona omona wrote:

i think every investment got its risk...
if i'm like you i'll put the money in the bank and take the interest, that's more save..
u can put it as FD or at Alliance Saveplus acc..their interest rate is high which is up tp 3% per year..

How about OCBC Business Banking ? 
The business banking only requires a low amount of deposit. LOL
And their investment period can be as low as 1 month to 5 years.
lilythegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilythegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by razileman razileman wrote:

Why don't you start with a simple financial plan? List down your compulsory budgeting first e.g your household, bill, rent, loans, etc. Minimize your spending and keep the remaining for saving. Suggesting you to create one other bank account just for saving and do not take that money from that account unless you have to. 

Good suggestion. LOL
List out all the expenses first , then decide where to cut cost.
The money saved can keep for online business or put into bank.
wonderamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wonderamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 10:17pm
that's right, you are not suitable to do any investment now because you can't 100% get back your money in a short period.  How abt do some part time job? like my friend, she do part time job as a piano teacher on weekends, I think you can go and do grab driver, the salary not badWink
zac1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zac1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by SuperJJ SuperJJ wrote:

Originally posted by Ahmanran Ahmanran wrote:

I agree that Investment is not encouraging as in your situation, you shall not risk your money. What if you lose all the money? There will be a big financial problem then. Plus your salary is not high , secure your finance future first.

Only do investment if you have extra money that you can afford to lose. Most of the time you will be at the risk of losing money rather than earning so I wouldn't count much on that. Prefer you could save your money at bank instead such as Alliance bank which offered up to 3.5% of interest for at least 100k saved.
har..need to put 100k then can get 3.5% interest? haizzzzz i dun hv so much saving lehhh
yangxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yangxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:10am

I agree that Investment is not encouraging as in your situation, you shall not risk your money. What if you lose all the money? There will be a big financial problem then. Plus your salary is not high , secure your finance future first.

Only do investment if you have extra money that you can afford to lose. Most of the time you will be at the risk of losing money rather than earning so I wouldn't count much on that. Prefer you could save your money at bank instead such as Alliance bank which offered up to 3.5% of interest for at least 100k saved.
har..need to put 100k then can get 3.5% interest? haizzzzz i dun hv so much saving lehhh
actually u can put 20k inside and get minimum interest which is 1.8%... more info:  https://voiz.asia/en/31233 and also if u open acc b4 end of this month, u'll get rm40 petrol gift card...

Edited by yangxi - 06 Apr 2018 at 10:11am
yangxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yangxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:18am
Originally posted by lufya456 lufya456 wrote:

i did a research ald, Alliance give the highest interest rate to us compare to otehr banks... so if you want to save money in banks to get interest i suggest you to put at Alliance acc

I do saving my money at alliance bank and i got dividend from the interest... 
and yeah im also do an online business and alliance also help me a lot when i want to create an account
their staff also friendly and helpful.... besides that, there's no transactions fee! like if u withdraw money at MEPS , still dont have any charge 
not only MEPS.......they also dun charge online transfer, annual debit card, IBG and IBFT..
zac1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zac1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:19am

actually u can put 20k inside and get minimum interest which is 1.8%... more info:  https://voiz.asia/en/31233 and also if u open acc b4 end of this month, u'll get rm40 petrol gift card...
 i think i'll not put at fd acc, mayb i'll save my money first and put it at Alliance at the future coz i also scare other investment got its risk and i can't get back my money ...anyway thx for the information
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic