Users Online: 1050 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Helper Needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by yubsa yubsa wrote:

How did you know they're qualified?
I'm not so believe them at all because last time we hire a nurse to take care of my grandpa
she is so irresponsible so now we're not hire home nursing anymore

Before anyone can apply to work at Caregiverasia they need to go through some background check by their staff in order to ensure the quality of the services provided, so you can be assured that you would be receiving the best quality of services for the price that you are paying.
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:45am

Oh really my grandpa really need someone to help him such as clean wound, bath...
Do they did it? We don't want lazy people to serve my grandpa

No need to worry so much if you are hiring from Caregiverasia, there are no lazy people working at there haha. I had experience hiring someone from there, even do more work than what I am paying them for without charging me extra, 100% recommended for everyone to try.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

I think you can try to book them first then only ask them about the job since I did not found any contact no at their profile.  

Yeah well they also need to protect the privacy of their freelancers so cannot just display their contact number anyhow right? haha. But usually they would list out what are their previous experience and knowledge so you can choose a suitable caretaker based on that, many choices for you to choose from.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:56am

Ok I already search their official websites, there're not only have home nursing service, but have baby sitting, personal care and home cleaning...I thought they're just provide nurse to people...

Yup there are various type of services for you to choose from, and most importantly the price that they charge are reasonable and can be affordable by normal household with average income, and also provide opportunity for people to work as freelancers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic