Users Online: 1325 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No more bad tyre ok? Please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thomasim87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasim87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No more bad tyre ok? Please help
    Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 2:42pm
Guys...I am tiring to change my car tyre already...somehow couldnt last long...I do not know what..thought is a kinda ok brand Silverstone Atlantis V7 and I am driving Nissan Teana now with 17" inch rim. Could be I am quite stingy to use good brand of tyre last time ...OK now I really need something very good quality and DURABLE. Can you guys advise me which brand is better?
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 11:32am
hey, what is your budget for the tyres? i am currently using Falken tyres and they working pretty well and price is affordable as well. but usually after sometimes, things that u frequently use will have some small small problems like for example, some noises will be created by the tyres especially you are in long distance drive.. also, will be bumpy and make you not comfortable along the journey, guess change a new tyre then will not have this kind of problem anymore.
sony_brovep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sony_brovep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 12:00pm
Honestly you should try to consider good branded tyres.. especially you drive a good car.. 
My Option to you for comfort driving purpose- Michellin Primacy 3ST (Newly launched)
Yokohama advanDB
GoodYear Eagle EfficientGrip
Bridgestone Tyre FireStone
Stamfordtyres Falken or Toyo Tyres, 
Continental ContiMaxContactâ„¢ MC5...
I believe anyone of above is suitable for you..

magicbean0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magicbean0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 12:14pm
For me car got tyre ok already what.. no need to picky as what kind of brand. As we also not expert in tyre..sometimes we need someone professional to advise us. Why not just ask opinion from some workshop nearby your place?
planetuntiil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetuntiil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 9:24pm
i heard that using a good tires can help to save alot of petrol consuption over the car...? any idea?
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by magicbean0000 magicbean0000 wrote:

For me car got tyre ok already what.. no need to picky as what kind of brand. As we also not expert in tyre..sometimes we need someone professional to advise us. Why not just ask opinion from some workshop nearby your place?

Sometime we have to picky ok to get best result...need to know basic knowledge as well...
I will recommend Michelin Primacy 3 ST...which got FlexMax Technology which allowed the tread adapts to the irregularities of the road surface for better grip.And the Comfort level really will give you best the drive handling...have a look on this
http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-Services/Car-SUV-LT/passenger_car/size.?summer=Primacy%203%20ST - http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-Services/Car-SUV-LT/passenger_car/size.html?summer=Primacy%203%20ST
unclemanilacute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unclemanilacute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 11:33am
yes... yes.. i saw out of sudden... on this you tube... 
using right tyres how it save petrol consuption...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic