Users Online: 1230 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling a bit too clustered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Jacinda94` View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacinda94` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by laihing laihing wrote:

Wow, Carousell have this function but, they same as mudah??

IMO Carousell is better because their app is equipped with the image search function where you can just snap a picture of the items that you want and search immediately without even knowing the exact name of the item, gonna save you lots of time and trouble.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by icuucm icuucm wrote:

Thats why i suggest like Carousell or lazada...

If between these two I would prefer Carousell as the price of items over there are cheaper since not everyone are trying to make a living out of online business, some are just trying to get rid of their unused items so they would put a cheaper pricetag on it instead of trying to sell for profit.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Jacinda94` Jacinda94` wrote:

Yeah sure you can report but whether they gonna do anything about it is another matter to be discussed, the quality of services varied across different platforms and some of them might even just reply you with automatically-generated messages lol.

I see what you mean, if the platform have a poor management then I guess we as the users should avoid using them, what if something happened to us one day and nobody are willing to help us with that? Especially when things involved our hard-earned money Disapprove
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by icuucm icuucm wrote:

I dont know but, i think is same... but i dont why mudah always have cheating case

Users need to be aware of these cheating issues also and cant blame everything on the scammers when got scammed. Just ask for more photos from the seller if you think he or she is suspicious, such as taking the photo from different angles or even request them to take photo together with the product, if they cant do that and come out with different excuses you need to be careful.
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Jacky Jacky wrote:

Yeah but usually those promotions mostly benefits the buyers as they can get the things they want for a cheaper price, but for sellers it is good if they managed to sell more during the promotion period, but for those that don't it is kinda sad for them tho...

Can refer to this event that Carousell hosted previously where sellers only need to list their items for sale and stand a chance to win awesome prizes, so it does benefit the sellers also where they would be motivated to sell more stuff.

https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/ - https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/
Jacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

If between these two I would prefer Carousell as the price of items over there are cheaper since not everyone are trying to make a living out of online business, some are just trying to get rid of their unused items so they would put a cheaper pricetag on it instead of trying to sell for profit.

Oh I wasn't aware of that, thought Carousell is the same as the other online shopping platforms haha.
Maybe I should try to use it to sell off my PS4, not really have much time to play it since I started working, and PS5 is also coming soon in the next year or two.
Jacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

Users need to be aware of these cheating issues also and cant blame everything on the scammers when got scammed. Just ask for more photos from the seller if you think he or she is suspicious, such as taking the photo from different angles or even request them to take photo together with the product, if they cant do that and come out with different excuses you need to be careful.

And also google the image first to see whether it is legit or not, sometimes ppl just take photo from google and claimed it as their own, after you pay them then they gone already....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacinda94` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

Can refer to this event that Carousell hosted previously where sellers only need to list their items for sale and stand a chance to win awesome prizes, so it does benefit the sellers also where they would be motivated to sell more stuff.

https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/ - https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/

If seller sell more stuff = buyer got more variety to choose from, so its a win-win situation for both parties hahaha LOL at the cost of almost nothing other than a little bit of your free time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacinda94` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

I see what you mean, if the platform have a poor management then I guess we as the users should avoid using them, what if something happened to us one day and nobody are willing to help us with that? Especially when things involved our hard-earned money Disapprove

That's why we should always buy from a reputable platform, do our own research first before making any decision, see the reviews from others first then only decide.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic