Users Online: 608 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everything about cat..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
TiGer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

My kids beg to have cat as a pet at home. I’m planning to prepare all the stuff but not sure what are other things that required other than the cages. Need some opinion/suggestion here... 

you need to prepare foods, bed, scratching pad and many more. maybe you should check it with pet shop, they will tell you more details
Dees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:12pm

My kids beg to have cat as a pet at home. I’m planning to prepare all the stuff but not sure what are other things that required other than the cages. Need some opinion/suggestion here... 
which type of cat you are planning to have? things needed depends on their age also
adamLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

yes scratching pad is a must so they wont scratch yr sofa. i bought one and then i sell it back online because i decide to to get a bigger one. Dead
how much have you sell it online? i have quiet many pets things that not using now, planning to throw it soonShocked

quite a lot actually. i using carousell to sell all of my pets unused things. here. go here for ios https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carousell/id548607187 and use this for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thecarousell.Carousell&hl=en
zakiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Originally posted by iqbalmun iqbalmun wrote:

Originally posted by aimbot aimbot wrote:

you need more than just a cage, have you visit a local pet store to find the stuff?
maybe you can try to buy it from carousell? i once sell my extra cage there for quite a cheap price because i need more space to put them. Big smile

Can working people sell things there? I thought they are like other online platforms... you know, hardcore selling products/goods... Im just interested in selling 3 pet food bowls Geek 

ofcos you can, anyone can use it to sell their own personal things, preloved, or even new things. just follow few simple steps and youre on it! goodluck!
yangxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yangxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

Originally posted by iqbalmun iqbalmun wrote:

Originally posted by aimbot aimbot wrote:

you need more than just a cage, have you visit a local pet store to find the stuff?
maybe you can try to buy it from carousell? i once sell my extra cage there for quite a cheap price because i need more space to put them. Big smile

same here. you registered there as seller as well? good to know cos same! very much benefit and easy to use.
yah ive been a seller there for quite some times. im selling some electronic gadgets over there. its been a smooth journey till now, feel free to ask any tips if you want to be a seller. Wink
Dolphin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:09pm

do you have experience in raising a pet previously? maybe you should check with nearby pet shop or your friend whom have a pet
Dees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

hahahaha i have the same though as you at firstLOL when my sister starts to raise a dog, only i knew that so much expenses needed for pet
it depends on what level of stuffs you wan to buy for your pet. there are also stuffs that are cheap 
TiGer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

how much have you sell it online? i have quiet many pets things that not using now, planning to throw it soonShocked
why dont you just give those stuffs to your friends whom have a pet too?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic