Users Online: 755 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favourite apps for music and movies streaming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mandela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 3:06pm
but the promotion end already right , is that the benefits all still same ? 
or having any changes on it ?
syawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 3:16pm
i am using video n music wall since they doing promotion on raya holiday ler, its really an intresting pack ..even the promotion ended ibut still with cheapest price with more quota compared with other telcos . not only that they still giving this plan to their users with the interesting partner such as youtube,dailymotion ,netflix, iflix ,astro go and many more and same goes to the music walla..still worth it ! i love this plan so much !!!
jeslynchan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeslynchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:09am
Originally posted by aryle aryle wrote:

Originally posted by jeslynchan jeslynchan wrote:

i also use that add on, but i use xpax one.
normally i use youtube and dailymotion to stream drama.
but i think the music walla is cheaper.
i use that one 1 month only rm3 for unlimited streaming music.

Ohh...The XPAX Walla, I have heard of this add-on
Sure music walla is cheaper because it's using lesser data compared to watching videos
If videos is also unlimited, the price must be very expensive
Then, you can watch videos under Wi-Fi connection

so far the video walla price is still ok, last time when i use during double data promotion,
that time really cheap, rm7 can get 20gb video data,
hopefully they can have this promotion again.LOL
jeela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:16am
Originally posted by k_hom k_hom wrote:

Originally posted by DWYL DWYL wrote:

I use Youtube to stream Movie and Music Video as it is less restriction like many other website.  And i use Wangyiyun to stream for Music. It's a China Apps, some popular songs may be unavailable but it always surprise me with some not popular but really nice songs, I like that!Tongue

I had a very bad experience with china music app, like before the Kuwo music always can't access due to copyright issue...
Thus, I rather paying for other music apps than using free apps
But, JOOX is still okay lahh

i also hv problem using that kuwo music, now using joox or kkbox.
i nv heard abt wangyiyun apps, izzit free music apps also?
btw, so far i use joox or kkbox is quite ok.
almost everyday i stream music online, since the walla plan i use provide unlimited music streaming.
k_hom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_hom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by jeela jeela wrote:

i also hv problem using that kuwo music, now using joox or kkbox.
btw, so far i use joox or kkbox is quite ok.
almost everyday i stream music online, since the walla plan i use provide unlimited music streaming.

JOOX is good....But i prefer Spotify also...
So hopefully they can quickly add Spotify into their partner....
And memang best if the double data promo hold againLOL
Gale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:01pm
Seems you all have your own favourite websites and apps....There are many!
And have specific way of streaming these, like using the Walla add-on....
I'm personally watching on Netflix and listen through JOOX @@

jiajia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiajia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 9:59am
Originally posted by mandela mandela wrote:

but the promotion end already right , is that the benefits all still same? 
or having any changes on it ?

yes the promotion is ended but the plan is still worth it to go for if you are music and video lover which wants to stream on online ...the partner for music and video are still very intrested ones , n the price also affordable ,just cost rm 1 for weekly and rm3 for monthly yo get unlimited musicand for the video is rm 1 for daily cn get 1 gb while for weekly only rm 7 cn gt 10gb enjoy the videos.

Edited by jiajia - 24 Jul 2017 at 10:02am
mimi5566 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimi5566 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 8:15pm
ya, i use the same things for music, however for dramas and movies, you can try to search at youtube, you'll be surprised at youtube too! they are up to date and sometimes faster than the website you use itWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic