Users Online: 919 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

which postpaid plan is better?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
oishpp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oishpp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 12:54pm
telco d and telco c the price is not big different..and both this telco have many postpaid plans too..just depend on how many quota you use a month..
aganin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aganin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by oishpp oishpp wrote:

telco d and telco c the price is not big different..and both this telco have many postpaid plans too..just depend on how many quota you use a month..
i use quite a lot a month..but celcom first platinum provide 18gb..i think i not use that much..this make me confuse to choose.
oishpp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oishpp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by aganin aganin wrote:

i use quite a lot a month..but celcom first platinum provide 18gb..i think i not use that much..this make me confuse to choose.
the quota divided into weekdays and weekend (9gb+9gb)so dun be so worry about that..it also can carry forward the quota..but still hv many postpaid plans to choose why you choose first platinum?
aganin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aganin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by aganin aganin wrote:

the quota divided into weekdays and weekend (9gb+9gb)so dun be so worry about that..it also can carry forward the quota..but still hv many postpaid plans to choose why you choose first platinum?
my area's best coverage are telco d and c but my fren who is same area with me use celcom,so i intend to choose it..my fren use first gold..and i saw him seem like dun hv enough data to use
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic