Users Online: 1391 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Samsung

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 11:57am
Originally posted by unclemanilacute unclemanilacute wrote:

wow celcom new plan? looks nice but how to change it yearly? 

subscribe the newphone plan for 12months and you can change your device every year at Celcom outlet.
It's foc, of course you may also denied the offer and remain using the current device. It's you choice.
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by unclemanilacute unclemanilacute wrote:

So what if I pay more than 24 months?

If you continue paying for more than 24 months the contract will auto terminated and you can keep the phone for free, but I will not recommend to do this. Since this plan is intention to benefits users who changing new phone every year. If you wan to keep it for permanently you can look for others Celcom bundle plan.
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

yes, you are actually leasing the phone and you are not owning it. Unless you keep paying for the phone up to 24 months then year the phone is yours.

I think I am not going to take this plan. As ytd night discussed with my father. He agreed to sign up this newphone plan for me. Since my father is currently the Celcom First users and I just have to pay for the newphone commitment instead of sign up first plan + newphone plan. haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic