Users Online: 581 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new apps to listen music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new apps to listen music
    Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 9:24pm
my friends recommend me to use yonder music app to listen music.
she said this apps is very useful as it can access to millions song.
i already download it from google play store but not yet try yet,anyone use it before?
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 12:03am
i am yonder music new user.lol!so far so good.this app can access millions of songs,commercial free and music with no internet charges.attractive right?i super like this app and is even a free apps that can download from apple store and google play store.
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 1:26pm
i just tried it yesterday,really many songs that i can access with this yonder music.
i trying to create my own music list, but still in the process
more songs to add inLOL
genniee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genniee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 5:46pm
is this the app that you guys are mentioning?
yonder music hear forever?is it free?
any idea to get this application?
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by genniee genniee wrote:

yes,is yonder music,it is free to download at apple store and play store.you can use this app for free if you are magic sim user.if you are not,just sign up a package,you can enjoy yonder music free until 18th of Dec.
genniee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genniee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by rachelj rachelj wrote:

Originally posted by genniee genniee wrote:

yes,is yonder music,it is free to download at apple store and play store.you can use this app for free if you are magic sim user.if you are not,just sign up a package,you can enjoy yonder music free until 18th of Dec.
that means i can only sign up to magic sim to enjoy this app?
how about after 18th of Dec?
how is the charges?
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 11:29am
ya,unlimited music is the November exclusive deals for magic sim user. i also not sure the charges yet, because due to magic sim,they will inform cust the charges after november
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:33pm
if you are using yonder music,faster go create playlist with bruno mars songs,either 1 songs also can.
you can grab the chance to win bruno mars live concert ticket by sharing your playlist
i keep sharing my playlist this 2 days,hope i can win the ticketsTongue

genniee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genniee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 9:51am
every month having different exclusive deals?normally what kind of deal are they offer?
hope the charges wont be so expensive after 18th Dec,if too expensive also can't afford.
genniee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genniee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 9:53am
wow!this sounds interesting!
Bruno Mars live concert ticket!somemore fly to Las Vegas!
i want it also,can't wait to get myself a magic sim pack larrr.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic