Users Online: 1280 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Samsung Note 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by unclemanilacute unclemanilacute wrote:

huh? any free accessories are giving free? I didn't know that and I tot the highlight of this roadshow was only the golden ticket.

When you purchase note5 at tmr u can get free battery pack and wireless charger but it seem that this promotion only apply for the first day of the roadshow.

yanyan88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yanyan88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 5:56pm
Wireless charge is just awesome, as I know it is 50 minutes faster than wired charged but the cons is wireless charger is too big to carry.
planetuntiil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetuntiil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 6:43pm
The wireless charge is only serve as alternative ways for you to charge your phone. You still can use wired charge. More options for you to choose. Quite convenient.
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 6:56pm
Guys, tmr the roadshow is start at 10am make sure that you guys are going before 2 hours the roadshow start. All the best. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic