Users Online: 1158 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canvas prints & photography

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rosemary8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosemary8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canvas prints & photography
    Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 7:13pm

Canvas prints & photography

canvas printing and photography became as a real good mix a while back now, you can use any image even if it's from a normal camera but it always helps if you're looking for a sharper and cleaner image to use photography images as they tend to have been worked on to the highest resolution to be used with the best of inkjet printers. Canvas Artwork can be used as well but if you're taking a picture of some artwork and scanning or even just emailing it to a print company to print from you need to make sure that having the right amount of lighting helps wonders,  http://www.canvasphotoonline.com - prints on canvas can make a perfect gift for any occasion which is why I like to share my knowledge with you to help you understand inside the facts so that when you have your photography print onto canvas then you become to respect the workmanship that has gone into the creating side of things more. Whether you like your photographic canvas prints in full colour or even if you like the black and white or sepia effect I must stress that you need to make sure that your camera is of today's technology,, most cameras on mobile phones I wouldn't recommend to use for a http://www.canvasphotoonline.com - canvas photo prints apart from some of the new eye phones and more expensive mobiles you have out there today.

You also have the option to scan in an old photo or even a new photograph which a printer can digitally print from.  In most cases there's no problem with processing this option as all scanners now have the4 resolution needed to print form, the only thing i would say when choosing to print

form a hard copy, i.e. photograph i would say please make sure it not a tiny one, when I say tiny I

mean something like 2" x 3" or something along those lines is going to be too small,.If your lover of snapping up photos all day long then the printing of canvas could also be for you, it not just for those professionals out there and like to show off their work, every picture has its own story and it's in the photos that our stories are captured and treasured by ourselves as a species, helping us remember the good times, special moments and bring happiness into our lives.

Give it a go, I have and I'm so happy I did. It really is a true wonder and I mean you don't have to have the work of art that some lucky views of the world work with the most famous of people for model photography have but your own personal picture is more than worthy to be stamped as work of art because it's yours.  Not only this but you get to show it off to all you gusts and family to show them of that special time, you get this along with the great decoration for your home.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic