Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad service!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad service!
    Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 5:27pm
im so pissed off with the telco service nowadays! there is long queue in the service center and i have to wait for so long even when to pay my phone bill!! really waste lot of my time.
im wondering do they actually have any VIP club or anything for their customer? like most of the bank nowadays got such thing for their customer to get priority right. for ex got HSBC Primier banking and others. had you guys heard before whether telco company has such service too??
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 6:16pm
I also very frustrated with the counter service of the telco im current use as well...
We as customer but need to act like they are our customer but had u all heard about the Celcom First Elite??? My fren told me that be a member of the Celcom First Elite can get lots of privilege and priority as well..
Here is their commercial for your to view 

tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2014 at 7:23pm
this is my first time watch this TVC..well done celcom!! it is such a great  VIP plan..maria has worked with so many well-established brands such as nike,samsung,porsche.it is so proud to see her as m'sia celcom ambassador.i watched every tournaments that she involved..she won many tournaments and she's currently ranked no3 in the world..she is very talented and pretty
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w600/evt90/maria_zps59867965.jpg

annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 8:53pm
ya im using Celcom First Elite too! really so cool cause customer got the priority!!
and if you join them to be their member, you can reserve and own the latest new devices for guaranteed collection on launch day of the device!! no need to queue for so long ler. how good!
just go to the Celcom center nearby if you wanna sign up
check here for more benefits!
https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans/elite
pikochew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikochew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 4:48pm
wow, really is so good in the customer service for the Celcom First Elite
I really like that member will get the benefit can get reservation for new phone release and so cool can have the new handphone just after launch
But my bill now is just RM500 not yet reach Rm1000
dudeotw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudeotw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 12:20pm
ohh i also got watch it...like not bad tooo anyone try it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic