Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the best plan now?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the best plan now?
    Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 3:18pm
haih im thinking to change my current plan d lah! cause it is too expensive! RM300 each month leh! how to pay la...? after pay the bill, no need to eat d lo..
any suggestion ma?
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 8:49am
hmmm i using this>> Celcom First Talk and Surf plan 
quite nice larh i think, with oni one rate thn can enjoy up to 1500mins/sms for free. not bad loh
u see 

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/talknsurf?pid=1360826467841 - https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/talknsurf?pid=1360826467841

Edited by shadajie - 19 Nov 2013 at 5:11pm
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 4:57pm
Actually u should spend some time to choose urself a good plan...
A good telco plan actually can help us save a lot...
Some also give free call and smsWink
annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 4:06pm
aiya, why still want to waste money to get the plan? since now got free apps d what..just use wifi and u can call to your friends via viber ler.
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 1:56pm
I also looking for a good plan… 
me also cant affird to pay my telephone bill if continue in this high level of cost…. 
Hope the plan u all recommend here can help me on this

planetuntiil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetuntiil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 12:57pm
Since the whole world is using their own smart phone to connect internet, it seen like I am but out dated. nowsaday! haha! I am thinking to buy a new smart phone and let my daughter using - i do not wish she lost out the technology era... I lost out no problem:).. understand that this promotion seen like worth.. but ended already...
Do you she will over spend for the mobile internet ar?
Somehow RM88 per month is about my budget but if there is cheaper, then it is better..
Since just try out.. i would like to ask anyone know with the telco services have promotion for the  similar package which can talk and surf plan together... 

Edited by planetuntiil - 14 Mar 2014 at 1:30pm
jomthai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomthai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 12:46pm
u may let her try out and see how she use it? if she can control her usage of cz that's good
she may feel upset if she is left out since most kids nowadays using it...
loklok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loklok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 4:01pm
i am lookign for good plan also.. last month while waiting for my client.. I play candy crush.... it is really kill me when I look at my bill charges.. since i may doing it all the while, my friend told me to get a good plan for mobile data.. do you guys got any suggestion? 

gorgor81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorgor81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 5:21pm
you can consider and let your son try about this plan lo.. I think.. it is new promotion from celcom... only 40RM, with talk time and 3 month free mobile internet.. Let you son try first.. see enough or not.. if not enough only change to other plan lol
https://lh4.googleuser.com/-SKOjKM6jvNE/UygBEm4HVoI/AAAAAAAACLk/vqe1fNZPC4M/w584-h455-no/celcom+plan.png

Edited by gorgor81 - 19 Mar 2014 at 5:21pm
smurf22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smurf22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:44am
I really need to put it as a consideration... I think RM40 is worth for my parent to try it out.. At least they can really find out what was the best for them. And it also a good pratice for them to try out the online technology :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic