Users Online: 616 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beauty Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Edwardmckee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edwardmckee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beauty Products
    Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 1:27pm
I am related to fashion industry and collecting skin care and beauty products reviews and their purchasing is my interest. 

I would like to know that what skin care and beauty products you use? and what are the results?

Renu Derma
(866) 964 3932
103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144

Edited by Edwardmckee - 13 Oct 2013 at 11:47am
Renu Derma
(866) 964 3932
103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144
bocui9x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bocui9x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 11:58am
http://hanoipackagetours.com - Hanoi Vietnam Package Tours The Flag Tower of Hanoi is another stunning landmark worth visiting. The Hanoi Citadel - recognised as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO is a must-visit attraction here. The former official residence of Vietnamese kings, this citadel is known for its iconic architecture and has become a symbol of the city. This city is also known for some refined examples of French architecture that dates back to the colonial era. By availing a suitable Hanoi tour package from Yatra.com, tourists can explore all these attractions in a very hassle-free manner. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic