Users Online: 848 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling a bit too clustered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
aimbot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeling a bit too clustered
    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 12:44am
Is it possible for anyone to feel clustered in his/her own bedroom? 

Cos sometimes I do
not now not today
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:00pm
of course but im just too lazy to do anything about it DisapproveDisapprove
everyday back from work tired to do any tidying while during weekend out for almost the whole day, so everything is here and there
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:06pm
For me I feel more secured if my room is clustered with things lol, if too empty feels abit weird for me, that's why I put a lot of things inside although I dont really use them that much.
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

everyday back from work tired to do any tidying while during weekend out for almost the whole day, so everything is here and there

You got make sure your room is hygienic or not? Clustered with stuff is okay but if dirty things like food container and dirty shirt should get rid of them, if not later your health got problem.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

You got make sure your room is hygienic or not? Clustered with stuff is okay but if dirty things like food container and dirty shirt should get rid of them, if not later your health got problem.

yup those things of course i got clean it, but sometimes shirts that are already washed im too lazy to arrange inside wardrobe, so just anyhow put on bed or on chair, that's why my room very messy
henrykim8889 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henrykim8889 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:05am

yup those things of course i got clean it, but sometimes shirts that are already washed im too lazy to arrange inside wardrobe, so just anyhow put on bed or on chair, that's why my room very messy

We are so exhausted everyday, even back to home need to take along 2 hours to back home, then we dont have any time to deal with it, if can find a maid or robot to deal with it arh....
Hi love to travel
sandylim8881 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandylim8881 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:10am

I think my room is clean enough because i got maid help me...

Edited by sandylim8881 - 19 Jun 2019 at 3:54pm
come come to me
sandylim8881 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandylim8881 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:11am
We are so exhausted everyday, even back to home need to take along 2 hours to back home, then we dont have any time to deal with it, if can find a maid or robot to deal with it arh....
[/QUOTE]

Actually got money settle everything...  

come come to me
Zerosky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zerosky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:13am

For me I feel more secured if my room is clustered with things lol, if too empty feels abit weird for me, that's why I put a lot of things inside although I dont really use them that much.

But of those people have sinus problem might be cannot tahan on it... but any ways reduce this kind of problem??
Zerosky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zerosky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:14am
Originally posted by sandylim8881 sandylim8881 wrote:

Actually got money settle everything...  

[/QUOTE]

Show off  OuchOuchOuchOuch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic