Users Online: 758 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sofa to let go

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
loklok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loklok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 9:58pm
just sell it in online platform, everything you can sell online nowadaysLOL
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Dees Dees wrote:

maybe you can ask the furniture shop nearby ur house. some of them buy and sell second hand furniture too

Usually they buy in for a very low price only and anything higher they wont consider, so I guess it is better to sell to others who are in need of them.
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Daphne1212 Daphne1212 wrote:

selling in online platform normally higher price but the problem is the transportation for the furnitureErmm

If furniture I guess the only way to deal is through COD, might need to have a discussion first on who will be transporting the furniture, the seller or the buyer himself come to pick it up.
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

I dont think the owner of the house wants it... And I might need the money for later usage... 

If urgent I guess the best place should be through online selling platforms, thousands of people are visiting these sites everyday and for sure some of them would be looking for used furniture to buy.
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

Usually they buy in for a very low price only and anything higher they wont consider, so I guess it is better to sell to others who are in need of them.

Yeah that's for sure since they are only be reusing some of the parts to make into new ones while discarding the others, so they not going to buy in unless they could get some profit out of it.
Daphne1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daphne1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

If furniture I guess the only way to deal is through COD, might need to have a discussion first on who will be transporting the furniture, the seller or the buyer himself come to pick it up.
wow i never think about CODShocked its a great idea to solve the transportation problems. maybe both of you can just pay half for the transportation
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by nannylim nannylim wrote:

If urgent I guess the best place should be through online selling platforms, thousands of people are visiting these sites everyday and for sure some of them would be looking for used furniture to buy.
these kinds of second hand furniture can sell in online platform also? i never seen it beforeShocked
loklok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loklok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:53pm

Yeah that's for sure since they are only be reusing some of the parts to make into new ones while discarding the others, so they not going to buy in unless they could get some profit out of it.
not many shops willing to buy in used furniture nowadays. many ppl tends to buy furniture from online platform, lazy to go to furniture shop
Delicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:56pm

yeah ur right. i bought my sleeping sofa from online platform and it helps me save money
ivyivy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:03pm
got a few platform that can sell online like abumama
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic