Users Online: 692 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Used Furniture to let go [con: 80% tiptop!]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
icuucm888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icuucm888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

Hmm maybe you can try to ask around your friends and relatives? See whether they are interested or not to buy it for a cheap price, and ask them to relay the message to other people that they know, maybe some of them are moving to a new house and in need of some furniture but dont want to dish out a large amount for a new set.

Here is the advice, i have experience when i selling my product. Carousell is the one option we can choose to sell for it. This is because Carousell just ease to use it just snap and upload. Carousell also help our customer does not required to their personal information safety.
icuucm888@gmail.com
henrykim8889 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henrykim8889 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 8:07pm

Edited by henrykim8889 - 27 Feb 2019 at 10:12am
Hi love to travel
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Josh Josh wrote:

Well nowadays there are a lot of online platform that you can use to sell the stuff you dont need anymore, for example one of them is Carousell which I had been already been using for quite some time to sell off some of my furniture when I decided to move to a new house.

What sort of things are people selling at Carousell? And do I need to do any sort of verification to be a certified seller at the site? I think some site have such feature in order to prevent scamming incidents. 
kimberlim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberlim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

What sort of things are people selling at Carousell? And do I need to do any sort of verification to be a certified seller at the site? I think some site have such feature in order to prevent scamming incidents. 

Well ideally you dont really need to go through those complicated stuff in order for you to start selling at Carousell, a simple snapshot of your product and uploading it will do, and even if you want to do some minor editing to your photo to make it looks better you just directly use their own photo editor.
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by kimberlim kimberlim wrote:

Well ideally you dont really need to go through those complicated stuff in order for you to start selling at Carousell, a simple snapshot of your product and uploading it will do, and even if you want to do some minor editing to your photo to make it looks better you just directly use their own photo editor.

That sounds really convenient for me,. As a newbie.. I am very okay with this app. Not about the photo editor but the way they try to reach the buyer really help me to sell my stuff

Edited by TrinnyTrin - 26 Feb 2019 at 4:00pm
kimberlim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberlim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

That sounds really convenient for me,. As a newbie.. I am very okay with this app. Not about the photo editor but the way they try to reach the buyer really help me to sell my stuff

You are able to share the link of your sellings through Whatsapp to people who you think are interested with. You can also share it directly to Facebook and also to specific Carousell groups where the items that you are selling are relevant to. This way also can help u too

Edited by kimberlim - 26 Feb 2019 at 4:03pm
maximoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maximoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 12:14am
such a coincidence bump with this thread. I’m also trying to sell my tv cabinet cause i had to move out from my house in 2 weeks. Why nobody have interest with my tv cabinet? Pinch

gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 12:33am
Originally posted by maximoo maximoo wrote:

such a coincidence bump with this thread. I’m also trying to sell my tv cabinet cause i had to move out from my house in 2 weeks. Why nobody have interest with my tv cabinet? Pinch

its not that people not interested with your tv cabinet, maybe its because the way you promote & advertise didnt reach / didnt attract enough the buyer. Some buyer want to see the picture clearly and some buyer like ads with details as they can easily understand the ads without long texting with the seller. Most people usually like used item if the price suits with the condition. 

planetuntiil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetuntiil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 12:39am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

its not that people not interested with your tv cabinet, maybe its because the way you promote & advertise didnt reach / didnt attract enough the buyer. Some buyer want to see the picture clearly and some buyer like ads with details as they can easily understand the ads without long texting with the seller. Most people usually like used item if the price suits with the condition. 

Agreed. U can take TT ads as an example. Only by reading the title u already knew its a used furniture and knew the conditions. To make your life easier, as per others forumers suggested, u can just use carousell because market at carousell for used item are highly demand. 
maximoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maximoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 12:59am
its not like I never promote anywhere. I’ve posted on facebook but seems like no feedback or response from any buyer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic