Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Used Furniture to let go [con: 80% tiptop!]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used Furniture to let go [con: 80% tiptop!]
    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:45pm
Recently my wife loves to follow Marie Kondo, a Japanese Organizing Consultant and got influenced by the concept Marie Kondo brings up. Since then she starts to reduce the numbers of furnishes in our house. So there are few furnishes in a good condition need to sell out. But I have no idea how to sell it. 

Edited by zhengmuu - 15 Feb 2019 at 11:07am
razileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 3:12pm
Why suddenly ppl now keep on following that konmari trend? I think its not that interesting.

Edited by razileman - 19 Feb 2019 at 3:49pm
ryan_ap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan_ap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Recently my wife loves to follow Marie Kondo, a Japanese Organizing Consultant and got influenced by the concept Marie Kondo brings up. Since then she starts to reduce the numbers of furnishes in our house. So there are few furnishes in a good condition need to sell out. But I have no idea how to sell it. 
I thought marie kondo is more towards tidying and organizing to minimize space. So are letting go your closets and cabinet ar? 
zeecherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeecherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by razileman razileman wrote:

Why suddenly ppl now keep on following that konmari trend? I think its not that interesting.

r u serious? she promotes simple n elegant lifestyle which bring positive energy to ur house. wat do u mean not interesting?
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by zeecherry zeecherry wrote:

r u serious? she promotes simple n elegant lifestyle which bring positive energy to ur house. wat do u mean not interesting?

I think as of current we Malaysian are still new to this idea so cant really adapt it fully yet in our daily life, its okay for us to refer to the lifestyle of the other country and not just stick to our traditional way of living.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 10:23pm
Hmm maybe you can try to ask around your friends and relatives? See whether they are interested or not to buy it for a cheap price, and ask them to relay the message to other people that they know, maybe some of them are moving to a new house and in need of some furniture but dont want to dish out a large amount for a new set.
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:11am
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

Hmm maybe you can try to ask around your friends and relatives? See whether they are interested or not to buy it for a cheap price, and ask them to relay the message to other people that they know, maybe some of them are moving to a new house and in need of some furniture but dont want to dish out a large amount for a new set.

That might work but usually when I tried to sell to people I know it just doesn't work  Wacko Either they try to negotiate the price as low as possible or straight up rejecting me, better sell to strangers.
razileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by zeecherry zeecherry wrote:

Its a subjective matter. You think its elegant doesnt mean every sees the same way.
Josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 3:07pm
Well nowadays there are a lot of online platform that you can use to sell the stuff you dont need anymore, for example one of them is Carousell which I had been already been using for quite some time to sell off some of my furniture when I decided to move to a new house.
icuucm888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icuucm888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 5:13pm
Really... Carousell is suitable place to sell furniture because i have sell my chair before i left to China. Then i saw that many people are looking second hand furniture. So, the reason why i sell my furniture. 
icuucm888@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic