Users Online: 1182 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Asia new promotion coming soon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
huduhpiang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huduhpiang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

Hi guys, i'm looking for Air Asia new promotion. I heard my friend said Air Asia will launch a promotion for big members. Can i know what is that and when this promotion will end?  
tonight the CNY promotion will end. but still can get the rm88 discount before 12am :) just need to be asap. dont forget the promo code "BIGCNY88"
huduhpiang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huduhpiang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by lindaboy lindaboy wrote:

Hi, actually i am looking for for cheap flight, so any recommended??
hi AA now doing the CNY promotion and today is the last day to get rm88 off .pls buy it now to get cheaper flight ticket. put promo code BIGCNY88 :D
sandylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by huduhpiang huduhpiang wrote:

hi AA now doing the CNY promotion and today is the last day to get rm88 off .pls buy it now to get cheaper flight ticket. put promo code BIGCNY88 :D

So, spend how much to entitle to receive those RM88 discount?? and this entitle to redeem for one person or more?? 
aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Benny_Buddy Benny_Buddy wrote:

Har?????? i know this promotion too late, i think i cant get the benefit anymore, i wish i could save more for the flight ticket~
no worries, you still can get the benefit, just you miss the chance to grab the CNY promotion :D
aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by sandylim sandylim wrote:

So, spend how much to entitle to receive those RM88 discount?? and this entitle to redeem for one person or more?? 
rm300 , and the promo code is limited per person
solius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Ah_Kong Ah_Kong wrote:

Originally posted by icuucm888 icuucm888 wrote:

HAHA... my bro.... seems like i not the only one known the latest message... because i have brought my Air Asia ticket to my destination... and i found it at www.airasiago.com and coming with promo code. And here is the code: "BIGCNY88” and click at "Book a Room".

that just piece of cake, i done booking the ticket yesterday, there no so many restriction  like other people say, just fufill all the T& C then can get the discount alrdy. Feel great to have it...
wah lucky you! i want it so bad , is the promotion already end?
solius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:16pm

Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

Hi guys, i'm looking for Air Asia new promotion. I heard my friend said Air Asia will launch a promotion for big members. Can i know what is that and when this promotion will end?  
tonight the CNY promotion will end. but still can get the rm88 discount before 12am :) just need to be asap. dont forget the promo code "BIGCNY88"
wah i really want this, but i have no idea where to go :( 
gamingisthebest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamingisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by solius solius wrote:

Originally posted by Ah_Kong Ah_Kong wrote:

Originally posted by icuucm888 icuucm888 wrote:

HAHA... my bro.... seems like i not the only one known the latest message... because i have brought my Air Asia ticket to my destination... and i found it at www.airasiago.com and coming with promo code. And here is the code: "BIGCNY88” and click at "Book a Room".

that just piece of cake, i done booking the ticket yesterday, there no so many restriction  like other people say, just fufill all the T& C then can get the discount alrdy. Feel great to have it...
wah lucky you! i want it so bad , is the promotion already end?

Hmmmm.... never try never know, u try your best, whether can still redeem or not.... grab it fast because i ald get this promo two days ago
babybabyku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybabyku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Markool Markool wrote:

I didnt read the T&C lucky you write here... if not i wonder why i cannot book with the code...
tomorrow going to end the promo code... i need quickly redeem already...
click at book an activity bro :D
babybabyku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybabyku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by thomasliew thomasliew wrote:

Yea... i heard through this forum and Air Asia promote a new promotion which is spend RM 300 and receive a RM 88 discount. Is this true??
yes true. and today is last day of the promotion , better faster !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic