Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Asia new promotion coming soon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Asia new promotion coming soon?
    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:36am
Hi guys, i'm looking for Air Asia new promotion. I heard my friend said Air Asia will launch a promotion for big members. Can i know what is that and when this promotion will end?  
TiGer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:50pm
Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.
Moonlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moonlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by TiGer TiGer wrote:

Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.
What are the benefits of being AirAsia member? Can you share a bit with me?
TiGer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Moonlight Moonlight wrote:

AirAsia always launches BIG Loyalty Programmes that offer many promotions to members. The greatest benefit can be enjoyed by members is that they can fly free with AirAsia!
Moonlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moonlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 6:00pm

AirAsia always launches BIG Loyalty Programmes that offer many promotions to members. The greatest benefit can be enjoyed by members is that they can fly free with AirAsia!
Wow, it sounds great! I want to become AirAsia member to get rewarded! I'm very looking forward to fly free with AirAsia!!!
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:07pm

Fly free? Seriously? So how to fly free? got and T&C? Please tell me more about the big loyalty programmes, i very interested.

JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:22pm
A lot, you can accumulate point to redeem the flight this is more than enough... i always use this way to save my money to travel more frequent...
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

[QUOTE=TiGer]Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.

Fly free? Seriously? So how to fly free? got and T&C? Please tell me more about the big loyalty programmes, i very interested.

Just using your big point to redeem the flight, usually about 500 and above to get redeem local flight... so you can start collect the point then one day can redeem your ideal location
Benny_Buddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benny_Buddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:40pm
Har?????? i know this promotion too late, i think i cant get the benefit anymore, i wish i could save more for the flight ticket~
Ah_Kong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah_Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:56pm
no need to worry, now air asia will giv you RM88 for the Min Rm500 purchase on the flight ticket, if you flight is meet the T&C, then you are welcome to get the discount. this should help you save some cost on the trip.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic