Users Online: 554 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Helper Needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
mrslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by razileman razileman wrote:

I see. But since you looking for people to work just as a part time during holidays why not you hire those freelancer right? But i think most people nowadays prefer to just hired them straight to their how mos probably LOL

Maybe I will consider your recommendation. It's not easy for me to hire a worker who can handle old folk carefully. Sometime we need to give full attention and ignore about our rest time just to make sure the elderly was fine. So we need someone who have a lot experienced in this field. 

If the part timer from Caregiver Asia is the best candidate that I looking at, I will not hesitate to hire them as my permanent staff. 
mrslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by pronext882 pronext882 wrote:

yes this.. good platform to find a parttime nursing. ive used nursing services from caregiverasia before. easy book and the nurse really good at doing her job.

oke so i just book their service through the website? Can i chat with them first? I just want to discuss a few thing before I hire them.. 
mrslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Haha, A great idea ya, seem like asking another company's employee to work for their own company. 
But Caregiverasia provide home visit service only, can they work at elder care center?  

I just looking for helper only. Not hire them to work permanently for me. Fyi, I need someone who has experienced as a nurse. Yup, at my center, there are a few old folks diagnosed with semi-chronic disease like diabetes, kidney failure, stroke and others. So i need part timer nurse to come to my center just for helping me to taking care the old folk there.  
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by mrslola mrslola wrote:

Originally posted by pronext882 pronext882 wrote:

yes this.. good platform to find a parttime nursing. ive used nursing services from caregiverasia before. easy book and the nurse really good at doing her job.

oke so i just book their service through the website? Can i chat with them first? I just want to discuss a few thing before I hire them.. 

I think you can try to book them first then only ask them about the job since I did not found any contact no at their profile.  
yubsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yubsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:53pm
How did you know they're qualified?
I'm not so believe them at all because last time we hire a nurse to take care of my grandpa
she is so irresponsible so now we're not hire home nursing anymore
johnny1229 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny1229 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by yubsa yubsa wrote:

I'm not so believe them at all because last time we hire a nurse to take care of my grandpa

I think Caregiver is a reliable platform to find home nursing because my family had hire a nurse aide from there.All of them is qualified, you can see their porfile and qualification on the official websites.
yubsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yubsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by johnny1229 johnny1229 wrote:

I think Caregiver is a reliable platform to find home nursing because my family had hire a nurse aide from there.All of them is qualified, you can see their porfile and qualification on the official websites.

Oh really my grandpa really need someone to help him such as clean wound, bath...
Do they did it? We don't want lazy people to serve my grandpa
nanayoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanayoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 6:35pm

I see. But since you looking for people to work just as a part time during holidays why not you hire those freelancer right? But i think most people nowadays prefer to just hired them straight to their how mos probably LOL

Maybe I will consider your recommendation. It's not easy for me to hire a worker who can handle old folk carefully. Sometime we need to give full attention and ignore about our rest time just to make sure the elderly was fine. So we need someone who have a lot experienced in this field. 

If the part timer from Caregiver Asia is the best candidate that I looking at, I will not hesitate to hire them as my permanent staff. 

Dont worry, I can tell you honestly, caregiver is good because my uncle had hire them to take care her wife after cancer treatment...their working attitude is good
nanayoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanayoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 6:37pm

Originally posted by johnny1229 johnny1229 wrote:

Oh really my grandpa really need someone to help him such as clean wound, bath...
Do they did it? We don't want lazy people to serve my grandpa

The salary of part timer is count day by day, so if you're not satisfied w/ them, you can terminate and change to other nurse
yubsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yubsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by nanayoung nanayoung wrote:

Dont worry, I can tell you honestly, caregiver is good because my uncle had hire them to take care her wife after cancer treatment...their working attitude is good

Ok I already search their official websites, there're not only have home nursing service, but have baby sitting, personal care and home cleaning...I thought they're just provide nurse to people...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic