Users Online: 664 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Helper Needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
mrslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Helper Needed!
    Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 2:27pm
hi everyone. 
I am an owner of the Elderly Care Center based at Seri Kembangan. I need 3 person who an expert or inexperienced to manage elderly for 2 days only at my care center. It it because several of my staff will take a long vacation during the Chinese New Year. The task are easy which is I need you to taking care them, bathe them, feed meal, change clothes, give them on time medication and bring them out for outdoor activities. So, I had to advertise here. Hope all of you can help me. 

Edited by mrslola - 11 Jan 2019 at 2:39pm
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 12:46pm
Are you hiring for part time only... because my mom is looking for full time jobs. She got few years experience in handle elder.    
amigobro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amigobro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:06am
usually you may have to pay triple for parttimer to work during holiday. speaking of elderly care center you shouldnt simply hire anybody. must have experience and right qualification too.
tcandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:46am
Elderly care center? i not really recommend you guys choose to work there. Because work at there will feel stress due to a lot of tasks need to do, some more the working hour was not flexible, i suggest you guys go and find like freelancer job better, high wages, and also flexible working hour.
razileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Elderly care center? i not really recommend you guys choose to work there. Because work at there will feel stress due to a lot of tasks need to do, some more the working hour was not flexible, i suggest you guys go and find like freelancer job better, high wages, and also flexible working hour.
Is there any freelance job that related with elderly care services or care companion? I thought those kinda job only provided at care center. How to freelance anyway?
didicempaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didicempaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by razileman razileman wrote:

Is there any freelance job that related with elderly care services or care companion? I thought those kinda job only provided at care center. How to freelance anyway?
isnt freelance in such field the one where freelancers come to people house and give their services? i think nowadays there a lot of people do care services at home.
razileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by didicempaka didicempaka wrote:

isnt freelance in such field the one where freelancers come to people house and give their services? i think nowadays there a lot of people do care services at home.
Oh. I never knew there elderly care services at serve at home before. Do people actually provide that? And are those people are qualified people or just normal people do just for side income?
mrslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:24am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

Are you hiring for part time only... because my mom is looking for full time jobs. She got few years experience in handle elder.    

yes. I just need part time helper for 2 days only. Maybe your mom can  come to my care centers and we will discuss for an offer as well.
mrslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:38am
Originally posted by razileman razileman wrote:

Oh. I never knew there elderly care services at serve at home before. Do people actually provide that? And are those people are qualified people or just normal people do just for side income?

Indeed! maybe some of them decide to hire a nurse to come to their house as care companion.Just in case, for those who missed the chance to find a good nurse, they decided to send their parents to eldery day care center. Both of this choice have their pros and cons. 

So now, I'm looking for someone who qualified in this field. Not randomly hire non-experience person. I believe, there a lot of platform that recruit their part time staff well. 
dora shii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dora shii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 11:02am
Hi mrslola, maybe you can try to look at the Caregiver Asia's website. There are soooo many qualified nurses who do willing do part time. Plus, their rate very reasonable.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic