Users Online: 698 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

During semester

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
TiGer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiGer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Originally posted by TiGer TiGer wrote:

U can find it on Carousell. I saw many seller sell the homemade soap at there.

So I made a whole bunch of soaps smell like sweet watermelon... you think there's a market for it in Carousell? 
personally think that the market for sweet watermelon-flavored soap is not big, because not many people like fruit-flavored soap.
ivyivy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:19pm

So I made a whole bunch of soaps smell like sweet watermelon... you think there's a market for it in Carousell? 
personally think that the market for sweet watermelon-flavored soap is not big, because not many people like fruit-flavored soap.
Although the market in carousell is quite small, but u can utilize the feature of Carousell by sharing the listings to social media, which can makes soap selling more easier and convenient. Who know one of ur social media's friend will be ur next buyer.
jasmine520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by ivyivy ivyivy wrote:

Although the market in carousell is quite small, but u can utilize the feature of Carousell by sharing the listings to social media, which can makes soap selling more easier and convenient. Who know one of ur social media's friend will be ur next buyer.

I now only know Carousell got this feature. But which social media platform can be used to share the listings?
ivyivy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by jasmine520 jasmine520 wrote:

I now only know Carousell got this feature. But which social media platform can be used to share the listings?

u can share ur listings on all ur social media accounts like FB, Twitter, Whatsapp, and even share it via email!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:47pm

u can share ur listings on all ur social media accounts like FB, Twitter, Whatsapp, and even share it via email!

oic...I recently sold 2nd hand stuffs on carousell and received a lot of inquiries from customers, but the stuffs couldn't be sold. Have u ever encountered a similar situation?

ivyivy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:52pm

oic...I recently sold 2nd hand stuffs on carousell and received a lot of inquiries from customers, but the stuffs couldn't be sold. Have u ever encountered a similar situation?

I've faced the situation like u before. Many people ask about the item, but nobody want to buy. And I found the reason the item couldn't be sold is the price I set is too high. Maybe u can look at the price u set and see whether it is too high.
Dees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 12:04pm

I've faced the situation like u before. Many people ask about the item, but nobody want to buy. And I found the reason the item couldn't be sold is the price I set is too high. Maybe u can look at the price u set and see whether it is too high.
In order to sell better, u must set a realistic price, bcoz there are many great deals out there offered on Carousell. If u set a unrealistically high price, buyer will buy from the seller who sell the similar item at cheaper price.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Dees Dees wrote:

In order to sell better, u must set a realistic price, bcoz there are many great deals out there offered on Carousell. If u set a unrealistically high price, buyer will buy from the seller who sell the similar item at cheaper price.  

May I know what are the ways to determine and set a realistic price for my sale items? Could you please share my the tips?
Dees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 12:17pm

Originally posted by Dees Dees wrote:

May I know what are the ways to determine and set a realistic price for my sale items? Could you please share my the tips?
U can do a quick check 1st by searching for similar items on Carousell and viewing how other Carousellers are pricing them.
planetuntiil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetuntiil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 7:35pm
My experience as a seller through carousell is quite fun. I was not expecting anyone to buy, just me having extra time to know the apps. Any, managed to sell customised stickers made by yours truly. Had great experiences. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic