Users Online: 991 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

engine oil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Infernoid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Infernoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: engine oil
    Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 8:43am
Hi there, lets talk about engine oil...
which engine oil do you all using now for you loved vehicle?
Certystese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certystese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 8:59am
my vehicle myvi, still using 5w30, any recommendation of engine oil?
i heard ppl say shell engine oil are good, anyone using that brand of engine oil?
cuckoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuckoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 4:15pm
the best 1 of cos Petronas and shell. I ask my friends, most of them using shell.
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 9:26pm
Not only the brand important, the selection of range also will impact the car performance...
Previously was using wrong range on 5W-40 on Myvi so i feel not really perform...
Markool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 9:30pm
What is the different between 5w20 and 5w30 and so on?
I just simply buy shell engine oil but without seeing their range... 
Will damage my car?
Tereece_Mui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tereece_Mui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Certystese Certystese wrote:

my vehicle myvi, still using 5w30, any recommendation of engine oil?
i heard ppl say shell engine oil are good, anyone using that brand of engine oil?

I can suggest you the shell helix ultra, it can give your car engine an excellent protection from wear. So, the engine wont damage easily, before that i was irritating what product to choose as my engine was easily damage, now it was less problem after my husband try this product.
GaryChou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryChou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 11:29am
Hahah same ques here! very confuse bout number on bottle.do not trust salesman, they only want profit meyh. means if the number increases so price also high?
jason9565 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason9565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 11:02pm
Hi there, im currently having a myvi 1.3 im using castrol engine oil 5w-30. quite ok for me but im still finding something which is better and cheaper....... any recommendation guys?
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 11:34pm
My friend just introduce Shell Helix for me and read their benefit and performance...
it quite interesting and it bring the confident to me... i should give it a try...LOL
luffymonkeyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luffymonkeyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 2:14am
i am currently driving a myvi and im using engine oil from castrol.It seem to me that it is quite satisfying and the price for me is consider reasonable. You can consider about using this brand. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic