Users Online: 1319 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favourite apps for music and movies streaming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favourite apps for music and movies streaming
    Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 4:20pm
Hey guys and gals....
I think that listening to music and songs ; watching movies and dramas may be the hobby of many of you....
So how you all stream that kind of contents?
What's the favourite apps or website you are using to stream music and movies?

hali99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hali99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 5:15pm
I'll be normally using JOOX and youtube for music and video streaming
But i watch dramas and movies on the TV, via Astro, so can watch anytime except raining
JOOX and youtube, however, consuming internet connections
bobo99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:00pm
I normally use sportify and JOOX for music streaming, youtube for video streaming
However, for drama and movies, I'll access through www.icdrama.se and www.123movies.net
aster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:03pm
i am using KKbox and youtube to listen music even though KKbox need to pay monthly payment but it have the updated song for me. Watching movie you can try www.bilibili.com.
jiajia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiajia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 12:18am
Originally posted by hali99 hali99 wrote:

But i watch dramas and movies on the TV, via Astro, so can watch anytime except raining

i also use youtube to watch drama, but most of time i use iflix to stream.
recently got one add on for xpax, quite cheap.
myself is using celcom first platinum, so when i sign up this add on entitled to 1 year free iflix subscription.
jeslynchan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeslynchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 12:23am
Originally posted by jiajia jiajia wrote:

Originally posted by hali99 hali99 wrote:

i also use youtube to watch drama, but most of time i use iflix to stream.
recently got one add on for xpax, quite cheap.
myself is using celcom first platinum, so when i sign up this add on entitled to 1 year free iflix subscription.

i also use that add on, but i use xpax one.
normally i use youtube and dailymotion to stream drama.
but i think the music walla is cheaper.
i use that one 1 month only rm3 for unlimited streaming music.
DWYL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWYL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 11:56am

I use Youtube to stream Movie and Music Video as it is less restriction like many other website :///C:%5CUsers%5Cuser%5CApp%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Ckso%5Cwps858F.tmp.jpg And i use Wangyiyun to stream for Music. It's a China Apps, some popular songs may be unavailable but it always surprise me with some not popular but really nice songs, I like that!Tongue

DWYL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWYL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 11:56am

I use Youtube to stream Movie and Music Video as it is less restriction like many other website.  And i use Wangyiyun to stream for Music. It's a China Apps, some popular songs may be unavailable but it always surprise me with some not popular but really nice songs, I like that!Tongue

k_hom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_hom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by DWYL DWYL wrote:

I use Youtube to stream Movie and Music Video as it is less restriction like many other website.  And i use Wangyiyun to stream for Music. It's a China Apps, some popular songs may be unavailable but it always surprise me with some not popular but really nice songs, I like that!Tongue

I had a very bad experience with china music app, like before the Kuwo music always can't access due to copyright issue...
Thus, I rather paying for other music apps than using free apps
But, JOOX is still okay lahh
aryle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aryle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by jeslynchan jeslynchan wrote:

i also use that add on, but i use xpax one.
normally i use youtube and dailymotion to stream drama.
but i think the music walla is cheaper.
i use that one 1 month only rm3 for unlimited streaming music.

Ohh...The XPAX Walla, I have heard of this add-on
Sure music walla is cheaper because it's using lesser data compared to watching videos
If videos is also unlimited, the price must be very expensive
Then, you can watch videos under Wi-Fi connection

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic