Users Online: 1033 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Family internet plan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Markool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Family internet plan?
    Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by MervynDing MervynDing wrote:

Yes it means that the main line user will still have to pay for the regular price while the sharer pays an additional of RM48. So maybe getting a new data plan for each user is better?

why say so? first gold just rm194/3 sharing... why need pay additional cost?
im looking to change new phone... this bundle can give 3 same phones... i think not bad...
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by KerQin KerQin wrote:

What kind of promotion is this? can tell me more abt it?

I went through their store, basically is family package for raya season...
maybe raya will have a lot of muslim like to change new stuff...
so they come out this... i can prepare for my father day parent... good timing for me...
MervynDing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MervynDing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 2:21pm
Yes it means that the main line user will still have to pay for the regular price while the sharer pays an additional of RM48. So maybe getting a new data plan for each user is better?
KerQin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KerQin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 2:19pm
Means the sharers have to pay extra RM48 to share the data line? 
KerQin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KerQin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 2:18pm
What kind of promotion is this? can tell me more abt it?
sony_brovep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sony_brovep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 9:13am
Originally posted by MervynDing MervynDing wrote:

I wont suggest u to choose gbshare from celcom becoz u will have to pay extra RM48 for one sharer while the data amount will increase by 2gb only...

Dude, it's jz a supp line and it's way cheaper than Maxis.
lol
MervynDing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MervynDing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 10:52pm
I wont suggest u to choose gbshare from celcom becoz u will have to pay extra RM48 for one sharer while the data amount will increase by 2gb only...
Markool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by ParmesanCheese ParmesanCheese wrote:

I heard telco C is now doing internet sharing promotion in conjunction with Raya celebration. You get to get free phones with their family device bundle plan as well. Can go to bluecube to ask for the details!

when bluecude come out such promotion? Last time raya they give a lot free data to use...
wonder this time raya what they offer to us... i have been waiting for their new update...
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 10:36pm
I'm planning to get new phone for my family before raya too...
is there any good plan to share? i need find unlimited sms, call and data if possible...
more info please...Cry
ParmesanCheese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParmesanCheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 9:33pm
I heard telco C is now doing internet sharing promotion in conjunction with Raya celebration. You get to get free phones with their family device bundle plan as well. Can go to bluecube to ask for the details!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic