Users Online: 1235 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ambank bonuslink visa card ??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ping123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ping123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ambank bonuslink visa card ??????
    Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:38pm
is there anyone knw about the ambank bonuslink visa card ? past few days i heard so mny ppl talking abt this, actually whats so special in this card ??Disapprove
preity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:17pm
it is a credit card and u can get many privileges if u use this card. but not really sure want kind of privileges u will get.
zofeazain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zofeazain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by preity preity wrote:

it is a credit card and u can get many privileges if u use this card. but not really sure want kind of privileges u will get.

never had any credit card..wanted to have one Big smile .what so special? 
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:38pm

Yes! It has many privileges! like you can get the 10x of point when you purchase the movie ticket, pump petrol and so on
that's what I know

Edited by ainamafan - 09 May 2017 at 3:41pm
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:40pm
You guys can check on their website too, there has the application form for us to register
Or go bank directly LOL
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 4:43pm
Had a bonuslink card previously. But all the gift are required high point to redeem.
So at the end cancel the card, because too difficult to collect points.
syawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by ping123 ping123 wrote:

is there anyone knw about the ambank bonuslink visa card ? past few days i heard so mny ppl talking abt this, actually whats so special in this card ??Disapprove

yes , my fren told me tht  last week she is went to the pavi for a shopping thn she saw tht ambank had an event at pavilion about this ambank bonuslink visa card .so mny ppl went thr to knw abt tis n register for this card .. So many ppl registered with them tht day n get some gifts too , thts y u cn see mny ppl holding this card nw days ...

Edited by syawi - 11 May 2017 at 4:50pm
syawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by migujem migujem wrote:

Had a bonuslink card previously. But all the gift are required high point to redeem.
So at the end cancel the card, because too difficult to collect points.

oh , is that same card as this ? because my fren told tht this is 2 in 1 card wic is bonuslink and credit card :) ... and then for this card you can easily to collect points , bcz she told me that this card you can use at anywhere , anytime ....even you can use  it for overseas transaction n get the points !! try to have look is tht same card tht u had before ..if not register it, ! very useful .... Tongue

mandela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:26am
kids only going to having this card bonus link card and chasing to get points !!
whats going to get if you are collect points ? umbrella ? 
this is what usually they will give when you are redeem your points  LOL
ping123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ping123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:41am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Yes! It has many privileges! like you can get the 10x of point when you purchase the movie ticket, pump petrol and so on
that's what I know

oh thats great , thx for the infor too ...bt is thr gt any specific petrol pump only cn use this card or all the petrol pump cn use ?? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic