Users Online: 569 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW celcom plan ????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ping123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ping123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW celcom plan ????
    Posted: 08 May 2017 at 10:15am
i heard celcom having an new plan .. what plan is tht due to now i am using prepaid is quiet annoying wana to whatsapp also need to be wait for so lonq ...is thr anyone using the celcom new plan, any suggestion ?? 

Edited by ping123 - 09 May 2017 at 11:28am
nanthu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanthu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:02pm
aiyaaa....not nid change for plan2 all lar , better use wifi ...cn get the line very well .. 
zofeazain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zofeazain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by nanthu nanthu wrote:

aiyaaa....not nid change for plan2 all lar , better use wifi ...cn get the line very well .. 

wifi problem oso la..line so terrible, want reply ur post to need refresh many times.
aesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:06pm
even wifi is slow sometimes bt the price is more affordable thn those plans.....
iqbalmun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqbalmun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 4:11pm
price may be different but for sure another plan is worth it,u must be willing to pay more to get better services. it useless if u pay for wifi bills but u can't even wssap coz of line too slow.
ryio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by ping123 ping123 wrote:

i heard celcom having an new plan .. what plan is tht due to now i am using prepaid is quiet annoying wana to whatsapp also need to be wait for so lonq ...is thr anyone using the celcom new plan, any suggestion ?? 

what kind of plan that you want to change? prepaid change it to postpaid?
I'm not sure which plan that you mention..
if your parent are using postpaid plan, you can just ask them to apply a supp line for you
Slug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 1:44pm
Their new celcom plan is 20gb internet with unlimited calls to all network which is a gold plan and this celcom also have unlimited social apps like whatsapp and wechat and also free unlimited music , i think this is a great privilege for you since you dont have to wait for so long to whatsapp right

mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by ping123 ping123 wrote:

Heard that the new plan can share up to 6 person and the price is depend on which plan that you choose la.
but I think it suitable for few person to share it, it will cheaper than postpaid plan.
you can check out on their website too.

Edited by mensye - 11 May 2017 at 3:01pm
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Slug Slug wrote:

Their new celcom plan is 20gb internet with unlimited calls to all network which is a gold plan and this celcom also have unlimited social apps like whatsapp and wechat and also free unlimited music , i think this is a great privilege for you since you dont have to wait for so long to whatsapp right

I don't think so this is the latest plan as I heard from my friends currently he is sharing plan with his family.
Saw that his plan have unlimited calls, but the data need to share among the family.
luqman89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luqman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by aesha aesha wrote:

even wifi is slow sometimes bt the price is more affordable thn those plans.....

wifi , are u sure or nt ?
if u take wifi means u just can use it and share the data at home only , bt if you take the telco plans just imagine u even cn online at outside n at home , there is wont be any problem at all..
and kindly plz check in telco C bcz nw days telco C is having alots of cheaper plan wit more quota, n the cvrg also good .  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic