Users Online: 852 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any iPhone promotion??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
yangxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yangxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Gale Gale wrote:

The celcom is launching a Iphone SE promo...
with contract,RM188 for the device only 
sounds good, but dunno actually how la.

if you want to buy iphone se better buy iphone 7...the contract is too long(24months)better deals with actual amount..
ryio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

if you want to buy iphone se better buy iphone 7...the contract is too long(24months)better deals with actual amount..

actually this i consider so long edy but both also not bad but i prefer SE coz not much of money right now
but for the payment method one is pay once and one is commitment 
i didn't know which is better...
Alex0829 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex0829 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 4:40pm
yaya, i heard of it before. the promotion is tgt with celcom platinum plan. It means u will have to sign up the plan only get buy the phone at such cheap price. However u will have to pay monthly bill payment. So i think if u were a heavy user for data , u can choose it cuz the plan provides 60GB data per month. This promotion will be ended on 31jan 2017.
Gale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Alex0829 Alex0829 wrote:

yaya, i heard of it before. the promotion is tgt with celcom platinum plan. It means u will have to sign up the plan only get buy the phone at such cheap price. However u will have to pay monthly bill payment. So i think if u were a heavy user for data , u can choose it cuz the plan provides 60GB data per month. This promotion will be ended on 31jan 2017.

Not only that, I saw their website, they provide choices for us to choose, it has a choice of Gold plus plan, which given lesser data...so okay la.... 
Medium-heavy user can use that planWink
simontan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simontan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 10:16pm
Iphone se would be an affordable phone for low-budget person like student.  If you have more budget u can buy the latest if not choose those who most suitable u so that u wont get burdened.
loklok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loklok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 10:10am
Doesn't like SE...
My finger is big, always accidentally tapped other area...
So no go for me
loklok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loklok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 10:12am
Yeah, the price is suitable for student. Too bad that, nowadays youngster doesn't like small screen smartphone.
junghun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:23pm

iphone 7 is too expensive for a worker..so for me i will consider to buy iphone se..
sign up for plans to get it so that i can pay it monthly and not need to save up the money for a long time to buy it..
yangxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yangxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by junghun junghun wrote:

iphone 7 is too expensive for a worker..so for me i will consider to buy iphone se..
sign up for plans to get it so that i can pay it monthly and not need to save up the money for a long time to buy it..
we hv different opinions..sign up for the normal platinum plan also can enjoy the benefits of the plan for getting iphone se..ie unlimited calls and sms,unlimited yonder music streaming
Gale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by junghun junghun wrote:

Iphone 7 really for rich ppl la...
newly launched and high pricing....
The main home button ald changed, the feel of touching it like touching nothing....
Not comfort Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic