Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Line is terrible!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by gohwilliam gohwilliam wrote:

hahahhahahaha, same with me. line umobile are really suck. i want to watch movie not buffering signal. not only utube, my friend share video at whatsapp also i can't download the video. 
there is so many complain about the U telco. the line are not stable and the coverage is poor. if anyone want to go outstation, U telco are not suitable telco. it might be different if you in U area. 

Edited by chucheongfan - 30 Nov 2016 at 11:08am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

which telco did u use? i recommend u to use Webeh because everything is unlimited.. try lorhhh u might be satisfied punyeeee LOLLOLLOL

Currently still seldom people use it. Not sure how's the satisfaction, dont know whether it's below or above the expectation. Guess have to wait for others feedback and see how is it. IMO, Celcom still the most preferred.
901112146831 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 901112146831 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:36pm
Digi data and maxis data plans are good. After reading your post i suppose you're a huge data plan users? I recommend Celcom telco for you, they currently are making one super good promotion with reasonable price and huge data with good line coverage so you can try using it. Also, they are combining it with the Iphone SE and 7 phone packages now.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 11:00am
Originally posted by 901112146831 901112146831 wrote:

Digi data and maxis data plans are good. After reading your post i suppose you're a huge data plan users? I recommend Celcom telco for you, they currently are making one super good promotion with reasonable price and huge data with good line coverage so you can try using it. Also, they are combining it with the Iphone SE and 7 phone packages now.
I'll go and heck with their centre soon. Noted about the phone also, thank you for sharing the information with me. Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic