Users Online: 1171 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Lucky iPhone 7....!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
cecilia_anom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecilia_anom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Lucky iPhone 7....!
    Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 3:48pm
now,the hot topic was iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+.
we`ll see a lot of telco introduce their bundle plan.
what do you think?Wink 
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 5:49pm
hello,
im the new iphone 7 user, for me, im buying with Celcom First Gold pakej at Sunway when the launching period.fyi , personally im do prefer their RM98 package.but that is only my opinion lor.
jintarapom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jintarapom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by cecilia_anom cecilia_anom wrote:

now,the hot topic was iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+.
we`ll see a lot of telco introduce their bundle plan.
what do you think?Wink 

do remember that not all the plans suitable with iphone 7.what i mean is sometimes they only have the best plan and free everything during the promo period but at the end,we r the one who suffer to pay it.
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 2:36pm
Smile
ya...and u know what?
this is the individually opinion ya,anyway,im using the First Gold Plan by Celcom with their iPhone 7 package.
it is so affordable plan for me because i only pay RM98 for 12gb per month and what i get is unlimited Yonder music and Whatsapp.
i never had an issue about heir coverage/line.Embarrassed  
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Smile
ya...and u know what?
this is the individually opinion ya,anyway,im using the First Gold Plan by Celcom with their iPhone 7 package.
it is so affordable plan for me because i only pay RM98 for 12gb per month and what i get is unlimited Yonder music and Whatsapp.
i never had an issue about heir coverage/line.Embarrassed  

me too,i get my iPhone 7 plus (First Gold) with extra 2gb and unlimited whatsapp as well. 
natasya_humaira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasya_humaira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 4:27pm
i think that is the way ho they promoting their product,so no worries.
i am the First Gold plan user and i get more privilege on the data and unlimited things. 
magicbean0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magicbean0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 5:46pm
what else did u get?
did u get more data and unlimited calls and whatsapp?

sonymalay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonymalay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 9:54am
one of my friend said the same too regarding the First Gold plan.he said that he take RM98 per month and get 12gb and able to carry forward the data.not all of the telecommunication company provided that.
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by sonymalay sonymalay wrote:

one of my friend said the same too regarding the First Gold plan.he said that he take RM98 per month and get 12gb and able to carry forward the data.not all of the telecommunication company provided that.

im using Celcom First plan as well and actually the data unable to carry forward but the give me a lot of privilege such as unlimited whatsapp/wechat and yonder music streaming.Wink 
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 5:48pm
yes,they give unlimited whatsapp too,the coverage was perfect,as i know i get extra 2gb,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic