Users Online: 1228 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XPAX TURBO Vs other Telcos!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
PapaRich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PapaRich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XPAX TURBO Vs other Telcos!
    Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 10:07pm
Currently, peoples are still talking about this Xpax Turbo plan.
Not finished yet?
What do you want actually?

Xpax Turbo LINK : https://www.xpax.com.my/xpaxturbo
*Incase who doesnt know this plan

GeekQuestion
jiajia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiajia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 6:28pm
haha, maybe coz this turbo got more free data compare to others LOL
tat's y ppl keep talking abt this plan, maybe attracted by free internet data.

junyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 9:42pm
even though got 10gb free internet data but is only available from 1am to 7am.
hv to be friend with burung hantu firstLOL
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by junyi junyi wrote:

even though got 10gb free internet data but is only available from 1am to 7am.
hv to be friend with burung hantu firstLOL

What do you mean by have to be friend with burung hantu?
I curious who going to use internet during 1am to 7am hours? no need sleep??
even they provide the free basic data is not enough for one day, 1 hour i can finish it actually...
what is you data quota look like?Cry
FatinahDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatinahDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 10:37am
I think most of the people will surely use the Burung hantu particularly student who need
to complete or finding information through the internet. Burung hantu definitely bring out the most 
benefit to the students when other people said 'so tired already to surf at 1 to 7 am'. Different people, perhaps different way. Smile
LovingIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovingIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by PapaRich PapaRich wrote:

Currently, peoples are still talking about this Xpax Turbo plan.
Not finished yet?
What do you want actually?

Xpax Turbo LINK : https://www.xpax.com.my/xpaxturbo
*Incase who doesnt know this plan

GeekQuestion

this plan is quite good but the 10gb allocation got problem only
333mb for a night .. how we going to do that with 333mb only with 4G internet
when i use youtube, a few videos can finish the 333mb 
Markool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 11:56pm
[/QUOTE] 

when i use youtube, a few videos can finish the 333mb [/QUOTE]

Yes true... I wonder why this new xpax turbo they need to limit it the data to 333mb per day?
although they give free burung hantu but when come to limitation on the quota and speed, it seems no really attractive anymore...
maybe they wish we can top up more on this plan since the top up can get 10% discounted maybe?Cry
MrMarkKenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMarkKenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 3:15pm
I think for the Xpax plan particularly Xpax Turbo plan that provides by celcom is quite good, the connection or the speed is fast compare to other telcos even though the data allocation is only 333MB per day. Perhaps heavy user can choose other Xpax internet plans or topup more for more internet data. LOL
TunSiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TunSiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Markool Markool wrote:

when i use youtube, a few videos can finish the 333mb [/QUOTE]

Yes true... I wonder why this new xpax turbo they need to limit it the data to 333mb per day?
although they give free burung hantu but when come to limitation on the quota and speed, it seems no really attractive anymore...
maybe they wish we can top up more on this plan since the top up can get 10% discounted maybe?Cry
[/QUOTE]

Nowadays, everyone still looking at discounted things. Same goes to the telco plan, initially they just want to subscribe to Xpax Turbo plan when hear about the benefits and all that but i think they also attract to the 10% less for every reload through 11 street apps. It's quite a rare promotion actually that other telcos don't offer it to their subscribers.

Edited by TunSiti - 13 Oct 2016 at 3:30pm
PapaRich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PapaRich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 8:24am
Perhaps, maybe. Because Xpax Turbo give more free data to subscriber as 10GB were provided for a month. Quite tempting. Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic