Users Online: 705 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i need PRO phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
SlimTear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimTear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need PRO phone
    Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:43am
Hi all, currently i face bad GPS signal and storage problem on my noob old phone which is note1,
since now Pokemon Go so famous and my phone cant handle it, is there any good phone to suggest and data also?
planetuntiil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetuntiil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 10:25am
GPS signal failure is because your data speed and there is nothing to do with the phone.
If you want higher and affordable budget can consider note3, since note7 is comming soon.
Price might dropping.
mimiyahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimiyahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 2:20pm
For me, u better use Oppo F1.. quite good and battery long lasting up to 2 days.. 
U dont have to worry about GPS anymore.. its connect GPS automatically..
But the data also play the roles for GPS... hahahaha
Katnikan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katnikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:57pm
Oppo i still not comfortable yet. even xiaomi.
i more confidence with iphone or samsung phone.  now i using iphone and waiting for iphone 7 but not note 7..hehe
Chad10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 5:02pm
latest phone lahhh.. got huawei p9 finger print sensor.. hohoho
but samsung n lenovo also nice one.. u must have a big screen to play
pokemon go.. easy to see hahahaha lol
BillionStud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillionStud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 3:37am
GPS part of the important role on every phone also, i see my colleague using cheap phone, his GPS signal is worst than some expensive phone
SlimTear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimTear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 5:05am
Oppo is quite famous but compare with note 7, the s pen meaning a lot, some more screen bigger and camera,too much thing to compare...
SlimTear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimTear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 5:07am
yea, some ppl also like us, when we used with a series of phone, however also will stick with it, my previous samsung note 1, so wanted to test with the latest note 7
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 6:50am
note 7 come with water resistance, i wondering how the phone can be water resistance, compare with water proof phone need something to block those port, but note 7 no need to close all port, can just go to wet the phone
BillionStud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillionStud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 4:35am
recently a lot of people rushing to grab the note 7, i see many telco also having pre order this note 7, have you try to look into those telco company?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic