Users Online: 761 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Postpaid > Broadband?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Postpaid > Broadband?
    Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 5:53pm
Hi guys, is me again.
It's been 7 months after I sign up the Celcom broadband for rm85, but recently my fren told me that the new Celcom Gold cost only rm80 and it's 10gb + 5gb wifi ... I know that it's crazy to have both of this plan together, but my current postpaid plan is less data but even expensive then this First Gold. Should I pick it up? Coverage wise, is good coz tested out with my Celcom Broadband. What I worry is I still have one year remaining contract. If I quit now, I have to pay the penalty. So I wonder is it worth to pay the penalty to switch this plan? 
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 1:06pm
It's the same company sure running the same tower. If you tested out the broadband got no issue, then can go for it. No need to worry.
jintarapom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jintarapom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 4:49pm
Better don't sign up so early, it's still best to check again the coverage or ask ppl around you who are using Celcom line before you want to switch over. 

http://opensignal.com/networks/malaysia/celcom-coverage?output=malaysia/my-celcom-coverage
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 12:25pm
you must call customer service or go celcom branch to terminated contract and to change celcom plan.Smile
if anything call customer service before cancel contract
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

Hi guys, is me again.
It's been 7 months after I sign up the Celcom broadband for rm85, but recently my fren told me that the new Celcom Gold cost only rm80 and it's 10gb + 5gb wifi ... I know that it's crazy to have both of this plan together, but my current postpaid plan is less data but even expensive then this First Gold. Should I pick it up? Coverage wise, is good coz tested out with my Celcom Broadband. What I worry is I still have one year remaining contract. If I quit now, I have to pay the penalty. So I wonder is it worth to pay the penalty to switch this plan? 
you must call customer service or go celcom branch to terminated contract and to change celcom plan.Smile
if anything call customer service before cancel contract
pikochew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikochew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 5:38pm
Yes, it's the same network. No worry. I ady sign up the first gold...
4G speed fast and stable. You can sign up 1st, the plan bound with no contract so you can switch anytime if you want. 
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 9:30am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

Hi guys, is me again.

Just to top up some news here, my friend told me that this plan is actually limited period promotion. 
It's only available up until 31 of March, if you are really interested with this plan better don't take long to consider.
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 11:13am
The only lack down that I find that was the yonder music...
it's bad compared to Spotify / Music freedom
pikochew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikochew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

The only lack down that I find that was the yonder music...
it's bad compared to Spotify / Music freedom

I find that fine to me, using it daily via blue tooth in my car.
Fast loading and the smart download is just great. Even without turn on data but still able to listen the music that I have loaded.
Pretty enjoy it, can follow where ever I go. 
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 5:23pm
Reminder here, if any of you plan to sign up this plan. Sign up before mar 15 can get a free pre loaded starbuck card.
Also, existing user can purchase max up data to get the redeem code. Enjoy :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic